Windows 10: Apps cant be found

Discus and support Apps cant be found in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I created a restore point and then I went back to it and now some off my apps cant be found, I click see in store but even microsoft store cant be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ebo Shaker, May 12, 2023.

1. Apps cant be found

I created a restore point and then I went back to it and now some off my apps cant be found, I click see in store but even microsoft store cant be found, it keeps closing down automatically as soon as it is clicked.

:)

Ebo Shaker, May 12, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps cant be found :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 12, 2023
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, May 12, 2023
  4. Apps cant be found

Windows 10 People App

I would suggest you to run the below steps and then follow the suggestions provided by Aswin and check if it helps.

Run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key+X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter
    Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, May 12, 2023
Thema:

Apps cant be found

1. Apps cant be found - Similar Threads - Apps cant found

2. camera cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera cant be found: After installing the latest Windows 11, the camera can not be found nor is the light on. This is on a Dell 9710. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-cant-be-found/d09617a9-1585-4dee-aa54-c2d28d76fb6f
  3. camera cant be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera cant be found: After installing the latest Windows 11, the camera can not be found nor is the light on. This is on a Dell 9710. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-cant-be-found/d09617a9-1585-4dee-aa54-c2d28d76fb6f
  4. Correct Resolution Cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correct Resolution Cant be found: I cant find the correct resolution, my screen resolution needs to be 1360x768 but I cant find it, I tried using the recommended resolution but still doesn't fit the screen. I need help thanks...
  5. Correct Resolution Cant be found

Correct Resolution Cant be found: I cant find the correct resolution, my screen resolution needs to be 1360x768 but I cant find it, I tried using the recommended resolution but still doesn't fit the screen. I need help thanks...
  6. Correct Resolution Cant be found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Apps cant be found

Apps cant be found: I created a restore point and then I went back to it and now some off my apps cant be found, I click see in store but even microsoft store cant be found, it keeps closing down automatically as soon as it is clicked....
  8. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

How to uninstall an app that cant be found: When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me know if there any way to uninstall that app....
  9. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall an app that cant be found: When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me know if there any way to uninstall that app....
  10. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade