Windows 10: Application open behind Crome instead of opening in front

Discus and support Application open behind Crome instead of opening in front in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am on Windows 11 and after updating it recently I am facing this annoying issue. It happens when I have more than one application open with alongside... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pallavi Patidar, Jul 31, 2024.

1. Application open behind Crome instead of opening in front

I am on Windows 11 and after updating it recently I am facing this annoying issue. It happens when I have more than one application open with alongside Crome browser, the rest I see open at the bottom of the screen. When I click on one at the bottom it does not open on top of Crome Browser, it opens behind it, so the only way for me to use it would be to minimize the Crome browser. The problem is consistent every time.

:)

Pallavi Patidar, Jul 31, 2024
  2. tdehan Win User

Open With opens with different application then the one selected

Can someone please provide the steps to fix this? This is maddening!

I just upgraded to Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and now it doesn't even show up in the list of Open With applications.

I don't want Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to be the default application to open image files as I use numerous different applications to work on my images. I just want it to be an option in the Open With list.

How do I get Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to show up in the list of Open With applications and how do I confirm that when I select it to open a file it actually opens instead of some different application.

Thanks

tdehan, Jul 31, 2024
  3. How: Open Two Application

How: Open Two Application

Is there a way to open two application of the same application? example... I want to open two Utorrent... another example.... I want to open two CCleaner.

Is there a way to open two application of the same application? If so.... how?

HiddenStupid, Jul 31, 2024
  4. Wile E Win User

Application open behind Crome instead of opening in front

How: Open Two Application

Put a copy of the application into 2 different folders.

Wile E, Jul 31, 2024
Thema:

Application open behind Crome instead of opening in front

1. Application open behind Crome instead of opening in front - Similar Threads - Application open behind

2. Application open behind Crome instead of opening in front

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application open behind Crome instead of opening in front: I am on Windows 11 and after updating it recently I am facing this annoying issue. It happens when I have more than one application open with alongside Crome browser, the rest I see open at the bottom of the screen. When I click on one at the bottom it does not open on top of...
  3. Win 11 New computer / Application Menus not opening in foreground- always behind the open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 New computer / Application Menus not opening in foreground- always behind the open...: My new PC computer came with windows 11, it is not opening menu items in the foreground, sometimes you can physically see the outline / edge underneath other windows, right clicking over items or selecting options in 365 etc .. has the same problem, having to use keyboard...
  4. Win 11 New computer / Application Menus not opening in foreground- always behind the open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 New computer / Application Menus not opening in foreground- always behind the open...: My new PC computer came with windows 11, it is not opening menu items in the foreground, sometimes you can physically see the outline / edge underneath other windows, right clicking over items or selecting options in 365 etc .. has the same problem, having to use keyboard...
  5. Application windows opening in the background; behind other windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application windows opening in the background; behind other windows: For a couple of years I have had increasing problems with application windows and dialog boxes opening up behind other windows with no indication that they have opened. Lately this had become an extreme nuisance. Does anyone know how to get a newly opened application or...
  6. Menus now appearing behind windows instead of in front

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Menus now appearing behind windows instead of in front: Here's a stumper for ya! I booted up today to discover that none of the menu bars in programs like Photoshop, Hammer, or Notepad were working. I'd click on the word and it would turn a deeper shade of pale blue but nothing else happened. The right-click menus didn't appear...
  7. when I open an email, it opens up behind the page. How do I get it to open up in front?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when I open an email, it opens up behind the page. How do I get it to open up in front?: when I open an email, it opens up behind the page. How do I get it to open up in front? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-an-email-it-opens-up-behind-the-page/e4c17672-d8ab-49bc-9c9d-70c8cd419b0d"
  8. cant open google crome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant open google crome: I cant open Google Chrome and I need to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-google-crome/d54800d8-6a8d-4ecc-a379-d79e322620b4
  9. Windows Applications not opening, showing Chinese gibberish instead.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Applications not opening, showing Chinese gibberish instead.: Some programs I'm trying to use that work on other computers won't work on this computer. Rather, they show a window full of gibberish text. Any solutions or help will be appreciated. Window image: [img] This is the text it displays: Code:...
  10. snipping tool opening on desktop behind open windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    snipping tool opening on desktop behind open windows: I was using the snipping tool today until it stopped showing up in front of my open windows and instead remains behind them on the desktop screen...