Windows 10: Application keeps deleting itself

Discus and support Application keeps deleting itself in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'm trying to update a mod for a game that I have had modded for quite some time. I downloaded the .zip file for the updated mod, extracted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Taylor McNees, Jul 1, 2024 at 5:22 PM.

1. Application keeps deleting itself

So I'm trying to update a mod for a game that I have had modded for quite some time. I downloaded the .zip file for the updated mod, extracted the files, and transferred all of these files to the folder for the game. When I try to start the application, it will try to run, crash, then completely deletes the application. When I try to re-install and transfer these files, I get the error "You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy this file" for the application file. The mod I'm downloading comes from a trusted source and is a very popular mod 4 million + downloads and friends who

:)

Taylor McNees, Jul 1, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jul 1, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  4. bestellen Win User

Application keeps deleting itself

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thema:

Application keeps deleting itself

1. Application keeps deleting itself - Similar Threads - Application keeps deleting

2. Application keeps deleting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application keeps deleting itself: So I'm trying to update a mod for a game that I have had modded for quite some time. I downloaded the .zip file for the updated mod, extracted the files, and transferred all of these files to the folder for the game. When I try to start the application, it will try to run,...
  3. Windows Update Properties keeps deleting itself!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Properties keeps deleting itself!!!: So long story short, Windows cannot update due to the fact of "Windows Update Properties" keep removing itself from Services and i have some really good I.T friends trying to resolve this issue to no end... No matter what troubleshooting or Guides on this problem nothing...
  4. Application keeps crashing/ just closing itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Application keeps crashing/ just closing itself: Faulting application name: Yakuza0.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c89289b Faulting module name: Yakuza0.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c89289b Exception code: 0x80000003 Fault offset: 0x0000000000045d3b Faulting process id: 0x317c Faulting application start...
  5. Windows delete itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows delete itself: i buy my pc 2 week and when i instal my windows and all drivers also updates and i start use pc good after ashort time like 5 hours or 6 when i shutdown my pc windows get deleted and i go back to bios without windows they tell me no file to boot for 1 week now same probleme i...
  6. Minecraft deleted itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft deleted itself: I already purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack, but now when I go to access it, it opens and closes out immediately and isn't showing up under my purchases. Help. The only option I have is to reset it, but I don't want to lose my builds and such....
  7. bluetooth deleting itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth deleting itself: so a few weeks ago everything was fine and dandy, but suddenly my bluetooth devices stopped connecting to my computer. I looked through the settings to find that not only was bluetooth "off", but the button for turning it back on had disappeared. I looked around online for...
  8. My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth keeps deleting itself on my Laptop !: I have an Asus 17" running Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 12GB Ram I followed all the steps to repair my bluetooth from the link below ... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems When i restart my laptop it's...
  9. A File Deletes Itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A File Deletes Itself: A file deletes itself after getting more free space, and I don't know why. How can that be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-file-deletes-itself/356b55ca-27a1-480f-b30d-29632ec56202"
  10. Windows Deleted itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Deleted itself.: good Day, im having a problem with my windows instarted my lenonvo legion Y520 this morning to find that some installed application shortcuts are blank and the taskbar does not open and all normal functions are not correct i have since then run in safe mode the icons are...