Windows 10: APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

Discus and support APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was banned from making comments, however, it was an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RishiaLee, Apr 28, 2024.

1. RishiaLee Win User

APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

I was banned from making comments, however, it was an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage of reporting false accusations which led to my profile to be banned indefinitely. If actual human beings have read my comments instead of just reacting to false accusations, they would have seen that my comments were well within the policy guidelines. It says that I can appeal but there is not a way to do so. And THER

:)

RishiaLee, Apr 28, 2024

2. How do I appeal a ban from MSN

Sorry. You aren't communicating with MSN here. No one here can remove your ban.

I wish I could suggest something easier, but since the ability to appeal bans was removed from the profile page, the one successful campaign that I remember reading was from a user who appealed the ban via the Feedback link that's on nearly every MSN page, once per day for several months. maybe you'll get lucky and will get help in less time.

If unsuccessful with that or unwilling to put in that amount of time, you could create a new Microsoft/MSN account.

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 28, 2024
  3. How can I appeal banned account?

I wish I could give better advice than this but...

It used to be possible to appeal this type of ban from your account/profile page. That option disappeared 7 or 8 months ago.

You can appeal this ban via the Feedback link that's on nearly every MSN webpage or through

Edge > 3 dots > Edge > Help and feedback > Send feedback.

Using either route, you should re-submit the problem pehaps once per day. I've seen reports from users that the ban was lifted in a few days and that it took more than a month of daily feedback submissions.

Sorry but user support from MSN is terrible, at present.

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 28, 2024
  4. A.CLock Win User

Unjustified ban

So i had this worker that goes by the tag "SLeezaLEO86" insult me, telling me "get off the game because your not my friend" i then stated "no im allowed to play if i want" he then stated "wtf" and had an immediate ban on my account. I hope they read this
    since they're all to busy to assist a XBOX Gold Membership client.

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: SLeezaLEO86

A.CLock, Apr 28, 2024
Thema:

1. APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN - Similar Threads - APPEALING UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

2. Where can I appeal to have a ban lifted. You say I can appeal but give no direction as to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I appeal to have a ban lifted. You say I can appeal but give no direction as to...: Where can I appeal to have a ban lifted. You say I can appeal but give no direction as to how to appeal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-appeal-to-have-a-ban-lifted-you-say-i/490c92e2-4185-41ac-b415-023f2e1a1af1
  3. Where can I appeal to have a ban lifted. You say I can appeal but give no direction as to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I appeal to have a ban lifted. You say I can appeal but give no direction as to...: Where can I appeal to have a ban lifted. You say I can appeal but give no direction as to how to appeal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-appeal-to-have-a-ban-lifted-you-say-i/490c92e2-4185-41ac-b415-023f2e1a1af1
  4. APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN: I was banned from making comments, however, it was an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage...
  5. HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN: I was banned from making comments, however, an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage of...
  6. HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN: I was banned from making comments, however, an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage of...
  7. How do I appeal a ban from MSN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I appeal a ban from MSN: I have only ever made one comment in my life and it says "3/21/23You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines.Due to repeated violations of our community guidelines, your account has been restricted indefinitely. You will no longer be able to comment or post content...
  8. How do I appeal a ban from MSN

How do I appeal a ban from MSN: I have only ever made one comment in my life and it says "3/21/23You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines.Due to repeated violations of our community guidelines, your account has been restricted indefinitely. You will no longer be able to comment or post content...
  9. Where do I go to appeal a decision ban with MSN? Cannot find link.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I go to appeal a decision ban with MSN? Cannot find link.: I have never written a response on any article or video posted on MSM. I wanted to today, but I’ve been banned. How is this possible if I’ve never written anything? Can you give me a link to appropriate department?...
  10. Where do I go to appeal a decision ban with MSN? Cannot find link.

Where do I go to appeal a decision ban with MSN? Cannot find link.: I have never written a response on any article or video posted on MSM. I wanted to today, but I’ve been banned. How is this possible if I’ve never written anything? Can you give me a link to appropriate department?...