Windows 10: App related

Discus and support App related in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello community I want to say why all time mail and calendar app replace with new outlook app. I want to use mail and calendar app but all time when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Soumyadeep Ghorui, Jun 11, 2024.

1. App related

Hello community I want to say why all time mail and calendar app replace with new outlook app. I want to use mail and calendar app but all time when I open mail and calendar app it switches to automatically new outlook app. I don't like it.

:)

Soumyadeep Ghorui, Jun 11, 2024
  2. SNM
    SNM Win User

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: https://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/gL8tBP

3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App related :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 11, 2024
  4. App related

JulesJules, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

App related

1. App related - Similar Threads - App related

2. I can't open any Microsoft related app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open any Microsoft related app: I suddenly started getting this "The specified user does not have a valid profile" error on multiple Microsoft related apps such as: Xbox, Minecraft, Snipping Tool, Smartphone-Link and Photos... I can't even crop the screenshots i posted because of my denied access to Photos....
  3. I can't open any Microsoft related app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open any Microsoft related app: I suddenly started getting this "The specified user does not have a valid profile" error on multiple Microsoft related apps such as: Xbox, Minecraft, Snipping Tool, Smartphone-Link and Photos... I can't even crop the screenshots i posted because of my denied access to Photos....
  4. Windows 11 after logging in, opens a desktop with black background and the apps related to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 after logging in, opens a desktop with black background and the apps related to...: Windows 11 after logging in, opens a desktop with black background and the apps related to windows such as file explorer, windows taskbar, etc do not work. Opening files shows the message "An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.". But after signing out...
  5. Windows 11 after logging in, opens a desktop with black background and the apps related to...

Windows 11 after logging in, opens a desktop with black background and the apps related to...: Windows 11 after logging in, opens a desktop with black background and the apps related to windows such as file explorer, windows taskbar, etc do not work. Opening files shows the message "An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.". But after signing out...
  6. App related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App related: I have a question does it happen sometime in windows when app update come or an notification come of that app for that reason sometime an app open automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-related/0c0e532d-1db0-47f0-a571-d87803aeb29b
  7. App related

App related: I have a question does it happen sometime in windows when app update come or an notification come of that app for that reason sometime an app open automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-related/0c0e532d-1db0-47f0-a571-d87803aeb29b
  8. I can't fully download any windows related apps or games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't fully download any windows related apps or games.: When I try to download anything from windows it will progress all the way to 99.9% but it will fail to complete. This problem only happens with things from the windows store and anything related to it....
  9. I can't fully download any windows related apps or games.

I can't fully download any windows related apps or games.: When I try to download anything from windows it will progress all the way to 99.9% but it will fail to complete. This problem only happens with things from the windows store and anything related to it....
  10. App related

App related: Can anybody tell me what is actually Desktop Web App Viewer default app in windows which shows in location privacy setting or windows security allow an app through firewall section....