Windows 10: App and Service Activity Error

Discus and support App and Service Activity Error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community,Last month under the Privacy tab on my PC, I disabled the, "Show activities from these accounts" setting so that I can hide my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lunar Foxx, Jul 12, 2024.

1. App and Service Activity Error

Dear Microsoft Community,Last month under the Privacy tab on my PC, I disabled the, "Show activities from these accounts" setting so that I can hide my activities on it. For a little while it was working, but over the past week, when I look at my privacy tab on my Microsoft account, the setting seemed to have not worked. Under the App and Services activity under my Microsoft account, activities were being logged. It wasn't that anything happening was unusual, for some reason my Activities were being logged despite the fact that I turned the feature off on my PC. I even changed my password last

:)

Lunar Foxx, Jul 12, 2024
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jul 12, 2024
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 12, 2024
  4. yu gnomi Win User

App and Service Activity Error

Following refresh, have errors updating Windows and installing apps

I did a refresh on my Windows 10 desktop the other day, to see if it would free up space on my boot drive by eliminating stuff I didn't use. That seems to have worked, but I am getting errors in Windows update:

App and Service Activity Error 190505d1527540019t-following-refresh-have-errors-updating-windows-installing-apps-capture2.png

and also installing MS Store apps:

App and Service Activity Error 190506d1527540213t-following-refresh-have-errors-updating-windows-installing-apps-capture1.png

I have tried re-booting, signing out/in of account, downloading and running Windows Update troubleshooter, and clearing Windows update cache with batch file that: stops BITS, stops Windows Update service, deletes cache and re-starts Windows Update service and BITS.

None of those steps fixed my problems, and I am open to suggestions as how to fix this

yu gnomi, Jul 12, 2024
Thema:

App and Service Activity Error

1. App and Service Activity Error - Similar Threads - App Service Activity

2. App and Service Activity Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App and Service Activity Error: Dear Microsoft Community,Last month under the Privacy tab on my PC, I disabled the, "Show activities from these accounts" setting so that I can hide my activities on it. For a little while it was working, but over the past week, when I look at my privacy tab on my Microsoft...
  3. App and Service Activity Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App and Service Activity Error: Dear Microsoft Community,Last month under the Privacy tab on my PC, I disabled the, "Show activities from these accounts" setting so that I can hide my activities on it. For a little while it was working, but over the past week, when I look at my privacy tab on my Microsoft...
  4. If I try to activate the Audio Service BUT the error message "Audio service cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I try to activate the Audio Service BUT the error message "Audio service cannot be...: To be able to have SOUND I try to activate the WINDOWS AUDIO SERVICE BUT there's an error message "Audio service cannot be installed"!I mentioned hat I have an 20 years old PC but for 20 years was an high-end PC with Windows 7....
  5. If I try to activate the Audio Service BUT the error message "Audio service cannot be...

If I try to activate the Audio Service BUT the error message "Audio service cannot be...: To be able to have SOUND I try to activate the WINDOWS AUDIO SERVICE BUT there's an error message "Audio service cannot be installed"!I mentioned hat I have an 20 years old PC but for 20 years was an high-end PC with Windows 7....
  6. No data in app and service activity are shown

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No data in app and service activity are shown: When using apps on Windows 10/11, the apps and service activity drop-down in the Microsoft account privacy settings shows "No Data". This problem occurs in a day or two.I've enclosed a screenshot:...
  7. No data in app and service activity are shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No data in app and service activity are shown: When using apps on Windows 10/11, the apps and service activity drop-down in the Microsoft account privacy settings shows "No Data". This problem occurs in a day or two.I've enclosed a screenshot:...
  8. No data in app and service activity are shown

9. Active Directory Federation Services configuration timeout error

Active Directory Federation Services configuration timeout error: Hello,I have problem to configure ADFS and I cannot find solution. Win server 2016.Here is screenshot:I have tried to reinstall service, played with certificates and accounts, always same result.Here is error from event log:Thank you in advance for any input and help!...
  10. Gaming Services APP error/loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services APP error/loop: Hello I was wondering if someone could help me with this somewhat irritating problem that seems to have happened since my windows update last night Yes I rolled it back no changeWhenever I try to play a game pass game on my pc today the Microsoft store will pop up with the...