Windows 10: Anyone smart enough to figure this out??

Discus and support Anyone smart enough to figure this out?? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Can't access my win10 PC. Says I need to setup pin. I click that and it says I can't set it up because I am not connected to the internet. I am... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Wade96, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Wade96 Win User

Anyone smart enough to figure this out??

Can't access my win10 PC. Says I need to setup pin. I click that and it says I can't set it up because I am not connected to the internet. I am connected to the internet. I tried both wifi and ethernet. Network says I'm connected however I still get this error. I tried safe mode with networking. It just rebooted and took me back to to setup pin page again and tells me to restart computer. I do that and then I'm back to where we started where it says setup pin but can't because no internet connection. Any other suggestions please.

:)

Wade96, Oct 9, 2021

2. Smart TV

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Smart TV?
    • Have you tried checking with your Smart TV's manufacturer if there were any available firmware updates?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Anyone smart enough to figure this out??

cant conect my pc to my smart tv

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10. The description suggests the issue could have occurred due to drivers issues. I suggest you to update the drivers for Smart TV as well as graphics card and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

• Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

• Look for the specified drivers, expand, right-click the device drivers listed, and then click
      Update.
    I would also have you check with a different cable and check.

Kindly share the results and write to us for further assistance and we'll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Anyone smart enough to figure this out??

1. Anyone smart enough to figure this out?? - Similar Threads - Anyone smart enough

2. Random BSOD's - Can Anyone Figure Out Why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD's - Can Anyone Figure Out Why?: Hello,I've been experiencing random BSODs recently. I RMA'd the memory I had been using when this started, because it failed memtest. The replacement memory passes memtest. It will usually throw different error codes and the events seem to be different. I'm not quite sure why...
  3. Random BSOD's - Can Anyone Figure Out Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's - Can Anyone Figure Out Why?: Hello,I've been experiencing random BSODs recently. I RMA'd the memory I had been using when this started, because it failed memtest. The replacement memory passes memtest. It will usually throw different error codes and the events seem to be different. I'm not quite sure why...
  4. Random BSOD's - Can Anyone Figure Out Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can anyone possibly figure out these fatal errors?

Can anyone possibly figure out these fatal errors?: Hi! So my PC keeps randomly shutting down and I can't figure it out. it has now begun doing a BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT as well as just randomly freezing, turning black, and random pixel showing up. I've tried sfc scans, command repairs, unistalling/reinstalling drivers,...
  6. Can anyone possibly figure out these fatal errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone possibly figure out these fatal errors?: Hi! So my PC keeps randomly shutting down and I can't figure it out. it has now begun doing a BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT as well as just randomly freezing, turning black, and random pixel showing up. I've tried sfc scans, command repairs, unistalling/reinstalling drivers,...
  7. Can anyone possibly figure out these fatal errors?

8. Anyone smart enough to figure this out??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone smart enough to figure this out??: Can't access my win10 PC. Says I need to setup pin. I click that and it says I can't set it up because I am not connected to the internet. I am connected to the internet. I tried both wifi and ethernet. Network says I'm connected however I still get this error. I tried safe...
  9. Anyone smart enough to figure this out??

Anyone smart enough to figure this out??: Can't access my win10 PC. Says I need to setup pin. I click that and it says I can't set it up because I am not connected to the internet. I am connected to the internet. I tried both wifi and ethernet. Network says I'm connected however I still get this error. I tried safe...
  10. can anyone help me figure out this hardware error

can anyone help me figure out this hardware error: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎11/‎3/‎2020 6:57 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffbc8d15aaa010 Parameter...