Windows 10: anyone experience bluescreen error video tdr after windows 10 update?im using dell inspiron...

Discus and support anyone experience bluescreen error video tdr after windows 10 update?im using dell inspiron... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; video tdr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-experience-bluescreen-error-video-tdr-after/0151c776-4c87-4759-99b9-29c4b58d92e5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Florianne Paul Mana-ay, Oct 8, 2024 at 11:17 PM.

1. anyone experience bluescreen error video tdr after windows 10 update?im using dell inspiron...

video tdr

:)

Florianne Paul Mana-ay, Oct 8, 2024 at 11:17 PM
  2. philatx Win User

Video TDR Failure on brand new Dell Inspiron

My new (less than 1 month old) Windows 11 system has been shutting down whenever it goes to sleep, causing me to lose data and settings in my apps. I updated all drivers, ran multiple troubleshooters, and finagled with the power settings (which the troubleshooter, however, has returned to default settings).

I today caught the computer saying it needed to restart due to an error after I had walked away briefly -- it blamed a "video TDR failure" -- but I had already done everything I could in view of prior "Kernel Power" errors, of which this appeared to be another one.

I am a student who purchased this laptop to install a student version of ACAD, for which my system theoretically meets the requirements, but was told I needed a second monitor. I have been using a 10 year old Dell U2913WM, and visited Dell to insure I had all the recommended driver updates for my Inspiron computer.

Is my issue hardware, or my system, and is there anyway to get it working as I need? (Are there secondary monitors that might play more nicely with my system, if that's the issue?)

Thanks in advance for your help!

3. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR in Dell Inspiron 14R 5437 running latest Windows 10

Hi I'm getting VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR on my Dell Inspiron 14R 5437 which is running Windows 10 latest.

It was auto updated Windows couple of date back and I'm getting this error on blue screen today. It's happening even when in standby with out opening any application or software.

Kindly suggest me a solution

4. eischech Win User

anyone experience bluescreen error video tdr after windows 10 update?im using dell inspiron...

suggestions for updating Dell Inspiron 580S from Windows 7 to Windows 10?

I'm trying to update a Dell Inspiron 580S desktop computer from Windows 7 (SP1 with latest updates) to Windows 10. I downloaded the Media Creation Tool; it ran ok until partway through installing Windows 10 when it stopped with the message "This PC can't
    be upgraded to Windows 10... No action is needed." Following the suggestions in a July 9 2019 post to this forum (Redirecting) I tracked down
    Dell's list of computers compatible with current versions of Win10. The Inspiron 580S isn't on the list.

Any suggestions of how I might proceed from here (other than "buy a new computer")?

Thanks...

Thema:

anyone experience bluescreen error video tdr after windows 10 update?im using dell inspiron...

1. anyone experience bluescreen error video tdr after windows 10 update?im using dell inspiron... - Similar Threads - anyone experience bluescreen

2. anyone experience bluescreen error video tdr after windows 10 update?im using dell inspiron...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone experience bluescreen error video tdr after windows 10 update?im using dell inspiron...: video tdr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-experience-bluescreen-error-video-tdr-after/0151c776-4c87-4759-99b9-29c4b58d92e5
  3. anyone experience bluescreen error video tdr after windows 10 update?im using dell inspiron...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    anyone experience bluescreen error video tdr after windows 10 update?im using dell inspiron...: video tdr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-experience-bluescreen-error-video-tdr-after/0151c776-4c87-4759-99b9-29c4b58d92e5
  4. Various bluescreens mainly video tdr failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various bluescreens mainly video tdr failure: Hi, for the past 2 months my PC has been having various bluescreens the main one being VIDEO TDR FAILURE, however some of the others ive experienced are PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION however they have only been about once or twice each....
  5. games bluescreens and says Video TDR failiure

games bluescreens and says Video TDR failiure: it mostly just roblox that has the issue after like 5 minutes, meanwhile other games they can take up to like 1-4 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-bluescreens-and-says-video-tdr-failiure/bdb748a9-d050-44ff-a625-9968186e6416
  6. Video TDR Failure on brand new Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure on brand new Dell Inspiron: My new less than 1 month old Windows 11 system has been shutting down whenever it goes to sleep, causing me to lose data and settings in my apps. I updated all drivers, ran multiple troubleshooters, and finagled with the power settings which the troubleshooter, however, has...
  7. Video TDR Failure on brand new Dell Inspiron

Video TDR Failure on brand new Dell Inspiron: My new less than 1 month old Windows 11 system has been shutting down whenever it goes to sleep, causing me to lose data and settings in my apps. I updated all drivers, ran multiple troubleshooters, and finagled with the power settings which the troubleshooter, however, has...
  8. Video TDR Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Error: Receive this blue screen error earlier, while playing stardew valley. Im using windows 10 my gpu is 1050 ti and updated anyone have the same issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-tdr-error/2164402d-f742-426b-869e-03c80828d974
  9. Video TDR failure atikmpag.sys on Dell XPS with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR failure atikmpag.sys on Dell XPS with Windows 10: Hi, When I turn on my PC I have the blue screen with "Video TDR failure atikmpag.sys" on it. I have a Dell XPS that I udpated to Windows 10 a long time ago. I think it happened after updating some drivers including for the video card ATI Radeon. -> Even after turning on...
  10. Synaptics Error in Dell inspiron 5547 after updating to win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Error in Dell inspiron 5547 after updating to win 10: After updating win 10 from 8.1, am getting the frequent pop when ever i use the touchpad. (pic attached) 1) Resinstalled driver, still popup continues 2) using autorun app, i have tried to remove the entry (It stops the popup but the Dell touchpad utility is not starting...