Windows 10: Any suggestions?

Discus and support Any suggestions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to upgrade my windows 7 32bit to 64bit? does 32bit operating system support 64 bit? I tried all official microsoft updates but all doesnt support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michaelfromsomewhere, Jul 1, 2024.

1. Any suggestions?

How to upgrade my windows 7 32bit to 64bit? does 32bit operating system support 64 bit? I tried all official microsoft updates but all doesnt support anymore.... Any suggestions?

:)

Michaelfromsomewhere, Jul 1, 2024
  2. BarbaricSoul, Jul 1, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 1, 2024
  4. Any suggestions?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 1, 2024
Thema:

Any suggestions?

1. Any suggestions? - Similar Threads - suggestions

2. Hi, please suggest what is the reason of mlang.dll was not found even windows not booting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, please suggest what is the reason of mlang.dll was not found even windows not booting.: Hi, please suggest what is the reason of mlang.dll was not found even windows not booting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-please-suggest-what-is-the-reason-of-mlangdll/30d08331-3504-451c-b536-66f9b73bfb7e
  3. Hi, please suggest what is the reason of mlang.dll was not found even windows not booting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, please suggest what is the reason of mlang.dll was not found even windows not booting.: Hi, please suggest what is the reason of mlang.dll was not found even windows not booting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-please-suggest-what-is-the-reason-of-mlangdll/30d08331-3504-451c-b536-66f9b73bfb7e
  4. Touchpad on HP Windows 11 not working, none of the suggestions have worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad on HP Windows 11 not working, none of the suggestions have worked: The touchpad on my laptop randomly stopped working this morning. I restarted the device multiple times, I checked all my settings, I have all the updates even optional ones installed, I rolled back and uninstalled/reinstalled my driver, I did the system file check thing, and...
  5. Touchpad on HP Windows 11 not working, none of the suggestions have worked

Touchpad on HP Windows 11 not working, none of the suggestions have worked: The touchpad on my laptop randomly stopped working this morning. I restarted the device multiple times, I checked all my settings, I have all the updates even optional ones installed, I rolled back and uninstalled/reinstalled my driver, I did the system file check thing, and...
  6. How to Remove these ''calibre.exe'' from suggested apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove these ''calibre.exe'' from suggested apps: i have removed calibre from my pc but its still showing in suggestions when i try to open a ebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-these-calibreexe-from-suggested-apps/807e58d9-6d23-402a-b76c-bd426cb38881
  7. How to Remove these ''calibre.exe'' from suggested apps

How to Remove these ''calibre.exe'' from suggested apps: i have removed calibre from my pc but its still showing in suggestions when i try to open a ebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-these-calibreexe-from-suggested-apps/807e58d9-6d23-402a-b76c-bd426cb38881
  8. When I try to run google chrome install, EDGE is suggested, or Change App settings - which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to run google chrome install, EDGE is suggested, or Change App settings - which...: When I try to run google chrome install, EDGE is suggested, or Change App settings - which setting do I need to change? EDGE only offers an option to modify. I just want to install Google Chrome, and MS won't let me!...
  9. When I try to run google chrome install, EDGE is suggested, or Change App settings - which...

When I try to run google chrome install, EDGE is suggested, or Change App settings - which...: When I try to run google chrome install, EDGE is suggested, or Change App settings - which setting do I need to change? EDGE only offers an option to modify. I just want to install Google Chrome, and MS won't let me!...
  10. Suggestion. Remember Volume Level Settings for Bluetooth versus Regular Audio Output.

Suggestion. Remember Volume Level Settings for Bluetooth versus Regular Audio Output.: I sometimes used Bluetooth which turns the regular audio off. However, I have found that I have to change volume settings on video players and web pages like BBC iPlayer. So, maybe remember last volume settings for Bluetooth versus regular audio output....