Windows 10: Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...

Discus and support Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I m trying to open command prompt in run as administration but its showing 0xc0000142 error. I am not able to open any softwares nor any programm. Pls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by umang shah1, May 7, 2023.

1. Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...

I m trying to open command prompt in run as administration but its showing 0xc0000142 error. I am not able to open any softwares nor any programm. Pls help me to solve this.

:)

umang shah1, May 7, 2023

2. Windows 10 Home - No response to Run Command Prompt as Administrator

I have a Win 10 (Home) PC running 10.0.19041

When trying to run Command Prompt as Administrator (right click and select method) nothing happens.

I am logged in as an Administrator user.

Web search suggested looking at Autorun entry in Registry for Current User, Software, Microsoft, Command Processor

However, the command processor key is not listed under the Microsoft entry there.

Web suggested copying from HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor

But that Command Processor entry does not appear in the list there either.

The machine has been scanned with DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image and sfc

This has resulted in corrupt files being found and repaired but with no change to the launch situation.

Any suggestions, as this machine quite regularly goes away and does its onw thing and remains unresponsive for long periods before returning control to the user.

Has been virus scanned, malware scanned, reg errors scanned with multiple products but always seems to be deemed to be clear of such problems.

NeilMitchell7, May 7, 2023
  3. bobhurd Win User
    How do I Auto run command prompt as administrator already on taskbar?

I don't mind clicking the UAC. I do mind having to click Run as administrator every time I open a command prompt.
    That's the problem that was solved here. Thank you and the others, of course, for helping me get this to work!

bobhurd, May 7, 2023
  4. Ztruker Win User

Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...

10130 - Run as Administrator not working for Command Prompt

I pinned Command Prompt to the Taskbar then changed the properties to always Run as Administrator.
    Setting took but is not obeyed:

Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration... 20287d1485951617t-10130-run-administrator-not-working-command-prompt-cmdnotadmin.png

When I click on the icon in the Taskbar I get:

Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration... 20288d1485951617t-10130-run-administrator-not-working-command-prompt-cmdnotadmin2.png

What I should get is this:

Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration... 20289d1485951617t-10130-run-administrator-not-working-command-prompt-cmdnotadmin3.png

This worked in previous builds including 10122.

Ztruker, May 7, 2023
Thema:

Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...

1. Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration... - Similar Threads - programs are running

2. Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator: ScreenshotSignature checksum failed. Request was tampered with or session ended most likely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-im-getting-a-command-prompt-error-when/f228fdc4-d1c3-48bd-a516-87fce132404a
  3. Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator: ScreenshotSignature checksum failed. Request was tampered with or session ended most likely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-im-getting-a-command-prompt-error-when/f228fdc4-d1c3-48bd-a516-87fce132404a
  4. Hello, I'm getting a command prompt error when running an .exe as administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any programs are not running even command prompt getting error in run as administration...: I m trying to open command prompt in run as administration but its showing 0xc0000142 error. I am not able to open any softwares nor any programm. Pls help me to solve this....
  6. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator: As the title states I am not able to run the command prompt as an administrator. Currently I am in a repair loop and can't check my disk without administrator. The only issue is that I only have access to command prompt through the troubleshoot option. What do I do?...
  7. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator: As the title states I am not able to run the command prompt as an administrator. Currently I am in a repair loop and can't check my disk without administrator. The only issue is that I only have access to command prompt through the troubleshoot option. What do I do?...
  8. Unable to run the command prompt as an administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Run Command Prompt as Administrator in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run Command Prompt as Administrator in Safe Mode: Hi, I think I have to reset my computer because I can't access anything once I log into my accounts. Basically it starts up and let's me sign into my account but the desktop and task bar are missing all their icons, the start button will not open and only turns the cursor...
  10. 10130 - Run as Administrator not working for Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    10130 - Run as Administrator not working for Command Prompt: I pinned Command Prompt to the Taskbar then changed the properties to always Run as Administrator. Setting took but is not obeyed: [img] When I click on the icon in the Taskbar I get: [img] What I should get is this: [img] This worked in previous...