Windows 10: Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps?

Discus and support Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently changed my computer's motherboard and processor, and now that I have reinstalled windows after like 5 minutes that the computer is on apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carlos A_021, Jun 26, 2024 at 5:02 PM.

1. Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps?

I recently changed my computer's motherboard and processor, and now that I have reinstalled windows after like 5 minutes that the computer is on apps get unresponsive and when I minimize them they left a black bar where the left top corner of said app is located. So for example if I open File Explorer and try to drag the window somewhere it won't move until I minimize and open it again but if I start clicking around I can interact with it even as if it's in the new position even though on the screen it doesn't show me it is, and when i minimize a white bar is left behind where the left top cor

:)

Carlos A_021, Jun 26, 2024 at 5:02 PM
  2. meebers Win User

Mail and Calendar App non responsive

Ever since the last os update, this app is non responsive. I have 2 mail accounts setup, 1 is msn.com and the other is an outlook.com address (the main account for W10). Worked as intended before update. Now on 1511 10586.63. Here is screen shot of app. Was going to try and uninstall & then install but option is greyed out. Notice no accounts are showing under Accounts. Any suggestions appreciated.

3. Non response

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run system file checker scan and check the issue.

Sfc /scannow will inspect all of the important Windows files on your computer, including Windows DLL files. If System File Checker finds an issue with any of these protected files, it will replace it.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • At the Command Prompt, type:
      sfc/scannow
    I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 26, 2024 at 5:15 PM
  4. 24 214 Win User

Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps?

non responsive

my page keeps freezing and says non responsive ,need suggestions what to do

Thema:

Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps?

1. Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps? - Similar Threads - ideas fix non

2. Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps?: I recently changed my computer's motherboard and processor, and now that I have reinstalled windows after like 5 minutes that the computer is on apps get unresponsive and when I minimize them they left a black bar where the left top corner of said app is located. So for...
  3. Any idea on a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any idea on a fix?: My computer completly freezes for a couple of seconds and my audio turns off for a few seconds aswell. A few seconds later everything gets connected back and my computer unfreezes. It happens whenever no matter what I'am doing. But when im playing rust im gettting an error...
  4. Any idea on a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea on a fix?: My computer completly freezes for a couple of seconds and my audio turns off for a few seconds aswell. A few seconds later everything gets connected back and my computer unfreezes. It happens whenever no matter what I'am doing. But when im playing rust im gettting an error...
  5. Any idea how to fix this.?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how to fix this.?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hclw0u/any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  6. Any idea what’s causing this and how to fix it?

Any idea what’s causing this and how to fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/quantumking_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbtbbr/any_idea_whats_causing_this_and_how_to_fix_it/
  7. Any idea how to fix this??

Any idea how to fix this??: [ATTACH] So I was having fun playing rainbow six and after i quit to desktop.Boom,suddenly my shortcut turns out to be like this any idea how i can fix it back to normal?...
  8. Any ideas how to fix this?

Any ideas how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tgmcniff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehmiq6/any_ideas_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Any ideas how to fix?

Any ideas how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenowagner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpd4kq/any_ideas_how_to_fix/
  10. Mail and Calendar App non responsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar App non responsive: Ever since the last os update, this app is non responsive. I have 2 mail accounts setup, 1 is msn.com and the other is an outlook.com address (the main account for W10). Worked as intended before update. Now on 1511 10586.63. Here is screen shot of app. Was going to try and...