Windows 10: Any idea of how to fix this:

Discus and support Any idea of how to fix this: in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; >net user /domainSystem error 1355it only happens when I put the /domain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Xavier Murcia, Jul 5, 2024 at 7:07 AM.

1. Any idea of how to fix this:

>net user /domainSystem error 1355it only happens when I put the /domain

:)

Xavier Murcia, Jul 5, 2024 at 7:07 AM
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

4. ycleptjah Win User

Any idea of how to fix this:

Fixing (\\?\Volume{xxxx}) every start up

I tried following Megahert'z suggestions and it didn't work. I have no idea how to do this stuff unfortunately, so all I can do is follow steps. "When I type format fs=NTFS quick it returns with: There is no volume selected. Please select a volume and try again. It does say Partition 1 is now the selected partition after the previous step." <-- this is what happened. - - - Updated - - - Is there someone I can hire to remote in and just fix the issue? I would be very happy and willing to do that.

Thema:

Any idea of how to fix this:

1. Any idea of how to fix this: - Similar Threads - idea fix

2. Any idea of how to fix this:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea of how to fix this:: >net user /domainSystem error 1355it only happens when I put the /domain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-idea-of-how-to-fix-this/fa54ccdd-fb8c-4c53-bd1f-2e4e807a146c
  3. Any idea of how to fix this:

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any idea of how to fix this:: >net user /domainSystem error 1355it only happens when I put the /domain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-idea-of-how-to-fix-this/fa54ccdd-fb8c-4c53-bd1f-2e4e807a146c
  4. Anyone have an idea how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone have an idea how to fix?: Yesterday I opened up my computer and used my 2 chrome profiles. One could search up things without issue but the other after 2 searches just stopped working. When I logged on today it was the other chrome profile that wasn't working. I deleted that one and recreated it I...
  5. Anyone have an idea how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone have an idea how to fix?: Yesterday I opened up my computer and used my 2 chrome profiles. One could search up things without issue but the other after 2 searches just stopped working. When I logged on today it was the other chrome profile that wasn't working. I deleted that one and recreated it I...
  6. Anyone have an idea how to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps?: I recently changed my computer's motherboard and processor, and now that I have reinstalled windows after like 5 minutes that the computer is on apps get unresponsive and when I minimize them they left a black bar where the left top corner of said app is located. So for...
  8. Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps?

Any ideas on how to fix non-responsive apps?: I recently changed my computer's motherboard and processor, and now that I have reinstalled windows after like 5 minutes that the computer is on apps get unresponsive and when I minimize them they left a black bar where the left top corner of said app is located. So for...
  9. Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what...: The thing is , when for example play Valorant and then minimize the game to open some other app on the taskbar the pc freezes and i have to hard reset it to make it work again. I didn't notice if it's happening only with Valorant but for now it looks like it does. Before i...
  10. Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what...

Hello there, i have been struggling to find out or fix following issue. I have no idea what...: The thing is , when for example play Valorant and then minimize the game to open some other app on the taskbar the pc freezes and i have to hard reset it to make it work again. I didn't notice if it's happening only with Valorant but for now it looks like it does. Before i...