Windows 10: Antimalware service executable using too much memory

Discus and support Antimalware service executable using too much memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is using 500mb of ram when enabled, using 100mb when completely disabled.Why is it using this much constantly on my machine, and when I completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anthony Barnes1, May 18, 2024.

1. Antimalware service executable using too much memory

It is using 500mb of ram when enabled, using 100mb when completely disabled.Why is it using this much constantly on my machine, and when I completely disable it, it still uses 100mb?Task scheduler doesn't stop it, I cant adjust the registry for it.

:)

Anthony Barnes1, May 18, 2024

2. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .!

Hitesh Yadav1, May 18, 2024
  3. Antimalware Service Executable

Hello,

Currently I'm facing a problem with the antimalware service executable. It uses half of my memory, I did tried some solutions such as: Change Windows Defender’s schedule and Add Antimalware Service Executable to Windows Defender exclusion list. However, none of these solutions has yet fixed my issue. Any help is appreciated.

Should I install another antivirus program?

JustANormalMember, May 18, 2024
  4. Antimalware service executable using too much memory

Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, May 18, 2024
Thema:

Antimalware service executable using too much memory

1. Antimalware service executable using too much memory - Similar Threads - Antimalware service executable

2. Antimalware service executable using too much memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware service executable using too much memory: It is using 500mb of ram when enabled, using 100mb when completely disabled.Why is it using this much constantly on my machine, and when I completely disable it, it still uses 100mb?Task scheduler doesn't stop it, I cant adjust the registry for it....
  3. Antimalware service executable using too much memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware service executable using too much memory: It is using 500mb of ram when enabled, using 100mb when completely disabled.Why is it using this much constantly on my machine, and when I completely disable it, it still uses 100mb?Task scheduler doesn't stop it, I cant adjust the registry for it....
  4. Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU: I have a Windows 10 computer. I have the same problem as many other users, the Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU. I have already followed the steps...
  5. Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU

Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU: I have a Windows 10 computer. I have the same problem as many other users, the Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU. I have already followed the steps...
  6. Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory

Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory: In Task Manager, Antimalware Service Executable is using >300MB of memory and absolutely destroying my experience of Windows. I've done a whole bunch of suggested fixes, such as turning off live protection and adding the MsMpEng.exe exclusion, but none of them worked. Also, I...
  8. Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory: In Task Manager, Antimalware Service Executable is using >300MB of memory and absolutely destroying my experience of Windows. I've done a whole bunch of suggested fixes, such as turning off live protection and adding the MsMpEng.exe exclusion, but none of them worked. Also, I...
  9. Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory

Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory: hiA few days after the latest update, antimalware service executable / windows defender has been slowing my computer right down to a snails pace and i cannot stop it whatever i try. it is using at least 100MB at all times. it took me 32 actual seconds to open the start menu....
  10. Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.

Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.: Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory and my laptop is lagging. I am facing this problem from last 10 days. Please help. My laptop is asus x507UA i5 quad core processor 8 gb ram....