Windows 10: antimalware service executable take many memory

Discus and support antimalware service executable take many memory in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why is antimalware service executable taken so much memory, i can't disable it, some time it taken 3GB memory!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by văn hai nguyễn, Jun 10, 2022.

1. antimalware service executable take many memory

why is antimalware service executable taken so much memory, i can't disable it, some time it taken 3GB memory!

:)

văn hai nguyễn, Jun 10, 2022

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Jun 10, 2022
  3. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, Jun 10, 2022
  4. antimalware service executable take many memory

Antimalware Service Executable - How do I stop it completely?

Hello Aniax,

As you are facing issues with high performance usage by Antimalware Service Executable service on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that Antimalware Service Executable is a part of Windows Essentials.

I suggest you to refer to the below post and check if your issue matches with the same. If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    GreginMich replied on November 6, 2015 and check if it helps.

How to stop Antimalware Service Executable from hogging cpu on Windows

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

antimalware service executable take many memory

1. antimalware service executable take many memory - Similar Threads - antimalware service executable

2. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory: Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-is-taking-50-of/064223a8-d6dc-4bf3-8077-9e597766a62c
  3. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory: Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-is-taking-50-of/064223a8-d6dc-4bf3-8077-9e597766a62c
  4. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services: High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services. What should i do for this unnecessary and unwanted services and my games also lag by this services because this service taking half of my memory and high CPU Usages. this service slow down my PC. im facing...
  6. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services: High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services. What should i do for this unnecessary and unwanted services and my games also lag by this services because this service taking half of my memory and high CPU Usages. this service slow down my PC. im facing...
  7. antimalware service executable take many memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    antimalware service executable take many memory: why is antimalware service executable taken so much memory, i can't disable it, some time it taken 3GB memory! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-take-many-memory/b388778f-fd55-4ef8-96eb-2c3a251ad189
  8. antimalware service executable take many memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    antimalware service executable take many memory: why is antimalware service executable taken so much memory, i can't disable it, some time it taken 3GB memory! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-take-many-memory/b388778f-fd55-4ef8-96eb-2c3a251ad189
  9. Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.: Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory and my laptop is lagging. I am facing this problem from last 10 days. Please help. My laptop is asus x507UA i5 quad core processor 8 gb ram....
  10. Antimalware Service Executable taking up high memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable taking up high memory: Info: windows 10 pro64 bit Whenever I turn on my computer, generally 5-10 minutes later it slows down a lot. If i try to interact with it, it can take MINUTES to actually render what ive done. This happened for the first time a couple days ago, so i turned off my computer....