Windows 10: Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

Discus and support Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hitesh Yadav1, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .!

:)

Hitesh Yadav1, Jul 7, 2023

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Jul 7, 2023
  3. Antimalware Service Executable

Hello,

Currently I'm facing a problem with the antimalware service executable. It uses half of my memory, I did tried some solutions such as: Change Windows Defender’s schedule and Add Antimalware Service Executable to Windows Defender exclusion list. However, none of these solutions has yet fixed my issue. Any help is appreciated.

Should I install another antivirus program?

JustANormalMember, Jul 7, 2023
  4. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory.

I have no idea why but AntiMalware Service Executable is using high memory. I have tried turning off Real time Protection and clearing any possible viruses off my computer but just seems to stay at a high memory usage (averaging around 50% memory).

Cooper Ryan, Jul 7, 2023
Thema:

Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

1. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory - Similar Threads - Antimalware service executable

2. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory: Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-is-taking-50-of/064223a8-d6dc-4bf3-8077-9e597766a62c
  3. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory: Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-is-taking-50-of/064223a8-d6dc-4bf3-8077-9e597766a62c
  4. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services: High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services. What should i do for this unnecessary and unwanted services and my games also lag by this services because this service taking half of my memory and high CPU Usages. this service slow down my PC. im facing...
  5. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services: High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services. What should i do for this unnecessary and unwanted services and my games also lag by this services because this service taking half of my memory and high CPU Usages. this service slow down my PC. im facing...
  6. antimalware service executable take many memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    antimalware service executable take many memory: why is antimalware service executable taken so much memory, i can't disable it, some time it taken 3GB memory! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-take-many-memory/b388778f-fd55-4ef8-96eb-2c3a251ad189
  7. antimalware service executable take many memory

antimalware service executable take many memory: why is antimalware service executable taken so much memory, i can't disable it, some time it taken 3GB memory! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-take-many-memory/b388778f-fd55-4ef8-96eb-2c3a251ad189
  8. antimalware service executable take many memory

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.: Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory and my laptop is lagging. I am facing this problem from last 10 days. Please help. My laptop is asus x507UA i5 quad core processor 8 gb ram....
  10. Antimalware Service Executable taking up high memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable taking up high memory: Info: windows 10 pro64 bit Whenever I turn on my computer, generally 5-10 minutes later it slows down a lot. If i try to interact with it, it can take MINUTES to actually render what ive done. This happened for the first time a couple days ago, so i turned off my computer....