Windows 10: Annoying GPU-Z popup

Discus and support Annoying GPU-Z popup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this popup is coming again and again how can i stop it!?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xEvan123, Jun 30, 2022.

1. xEvan123 Win User

Annoying GPU-Z popup

this popup is coming again and again how can i stop it!?

:)

xEvan123, Jun 30, 2022
  2. TomWoB Win User

LogViewer for GPU-Z available !

I tried Nvidia Inspector (which is very close to GPU-Z), but it logs with a different column delimiter. With the following steps you can "convert" a Nvidia Inspector logfile into a GPU-Z logfile:

• open Nvidia Inspector logfile (typically "NVIDIA_Inspector-MonitoringLog_....csv") in a good text-editor (UltraEdit ,...)
    • find/replace column delimiter: find all semicolon ';' and replace them with comma ',' (in a good text editor you can do this in one step "replace all")
    • save changed logfile with extension ".txt"
    Now you can open the saved logfile as a "GPU-Z logfile" !

TomWoB, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

4. Annoying GPU-Z popup

Gpu-z 0.2.5

Hi W1z,

I can not send the HD 4870's BIOS. GPU-Z crashes at step 4.

I accept the agrrment, press "Next Step" button and GPU-Z crashes...

I think it can not read the BIOS.

cool_recep, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Annoying GPU-Z popup

1. Annoying GPU-Z popup - Similar Threads - Annoying GPU popup

2. Annoying Microsoft popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  3. Mysterious annoying popup

Mysterious annoying popup: I am suddenly getting an annoying repetitive message, referencing external flash drives, for no obvious reason that will not go away. "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create...
  4. Mysterious annoying popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mysterious annoying popup: I am suddenly getting an annoying repetitive message, referencing external flash drives, for no obvious reason that will not go away. "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create...
  5. Annoying GPU-Z popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying GPU-Z popup: this popup is coming again and again how can i stop it!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-gpu-z-popup/6997963c-5a9d-46d4-aabe-a7fe965ca994
  6. Annoying GPU-Z popup

Annoying GPU-Z popup: this popup is coming again and again how can i stop it!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-gpu-z-popup/6997963c-5a9d-46d4-aabe-a7fe965ca994
  7. annoying popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying popups: How can I get rid of constant popup that begin on my desktop and continue wherever I go from there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-popups/74893105-46df-43e1-9d68-e3de2fef2693
  8. annoying popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    annoying popup: I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back every minute or so and has progressively become faster and faster....
  9. Annoying PopUp.

Annoying PopUp.: Hi, this annoying pop-up, suddenly appeared, it's in Spanish, I think. Is it a virus or a continuation of Micro$ofts policy to annoy users (customers) to the Max!! 20489
  10. Annoying popup menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying popup menu: Recently I have been getting an Windows 10 popup menu (see attached file) that comes up randomly and I have no idea how to turn it off. What is really annoying is when I am typing in Word or an email and it pops up, if I hit the corresponding letter that service opens up....