Windows 10: Animotica rendering MOV files problem

Discus and support Animotica rendering MOV files problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. This is really becoming a major problem. I used to create MP4 videos using Animotica, no problem. However, I recently tried using MOV videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WorkableAxis463, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Animotica rendering MOV files problem

Hi there. This is really becoming a major problem. I used to create MP4 videos using Animotica, no problem. However, I recently tried using MOV videos in Animotica and during rendering it never finishes. I try to combine about 4 separate MOV file videos and then it never seems to render. I'm not sure what is the problem? I know it can work with MOV files. I never have problems using MP4 files. I edit the MOV files and add transitions. Any ideas what I should do? Maybe I need to only edit ONE video at a time? For example, edit one MOV file, then render to MP4. Then edit the next and render, etc

:)

WorkableAxis463, Jun 5, 2021
  2. nioc98 Win User

Animotica

Thanks, Dave,

I've just realised that this is a MixiLab problem. I thought Animotica was a Microsoft App...

Thank you for your kind suggestions, but I'm not using Windows Defender, rather Avast. so the suggestions don't appear to work for this AV. The suggestion to press Reset would delete my projects altogether if I understand the warning correctly, and I don't
    want to do that! I've got a workaround, but it just lost me 2 hours work today.

Never mind sometimes you just gotta suck it up, don't you?!

Cheers,

nioc98, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Editing .mov files

Ive never worked with .mov files. What a free program and best program to work with .mov files on a PC?

Thanks

Jetster, Jun 5, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Animotica rendering MOV files problem

Animotica

Hi nioc98

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

Temporarily turn off Controlled Folder Access and check to see if you can use Animotica

If so, from there, you can add Animotica to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent them from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

If the above does not resolve this:

Open the Settings App, go to Apps and find Animotica

Select that and choose Advanced Options - Reset

If that does not resolve the problem, try re-installing that app . . .

DaveM121, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Animotica rendering MOV files problem

1. Animotica rendering MOV files problem - Similar Threads - Animotica rendering MOV

2. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11: Hi, i have a very specific problem which I don't know how to resolve.. I want to delete .mov files, but it took so long until all of my windows explorer suddenly closed by force and in the very end the files not deleted. Its also apply when I want to open the .mov files, it...
  3. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11: Hi, i have a very specific problem which I don't know how to resolve.. I want to delete .mov files, but it took so long until all of my windows explorer suddenly closed by force and in the very end the files not deleted. Its also apply when I want to open the .mov files, it...
  4. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

5. Animotica Pro

Animotica Pro: I purchased the animotica pro for making videos but I cannot tell if the product was actually installed or not. How can I tell? For example there was no name change to say it was the pro version and to me the interface looks the same as the free version. I appreciate your...
  6. Animotica

Animotica: I have just updated to Window 10 1903. Can't open any of my Animotica projects, nor can I create a new one. Mixilab are not responding. Anybody have any ideas? Nick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/animotica/b9892179-fb75-46c6-86d7-87b7b5351045
  7. .MOV files -

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .MOV files -: what sw do i need to download to view these video files to see and hear them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mov-files/c7b6183e-4aff-4ab5-b8b1-d489560e2485
  8. mov files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mov files: As usual Microsoft in its grand plan it has not provided to play an MOV file!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mov-files/35c167f9-1dea-4bbd-91f4-d0249b03c135
  9. Animotica

Animotica: Hi, I've been using the Animotica App. Today I cannot open any projects because the music file (Light and Optimistic.mp3) has been moved from the folder it used to be in (C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\24711Mixilab.Animotica_1.1....) This is serious. I cannot now access ANY...
  10. .MOV file will not play

in Windows 10 Support
    .MOV file will not play: My daughter sent a message to my wife’s IPad, that contained a .mov file of the junior school concert items a grandson took part in, from her IPhone. I wanted to listen with better volume and sound, so we the file to an email to me: File name IMG_nnnn.MOV. I detached the...