Windows 10: "An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends....

Discus and support "An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hiya I have this problem when try to troubleshoot this comes up.I previously was using an Ethernet cable but I am now not i would like to use a WIFI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leo Divinchy, Nov 7, 2022.

1. "An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends....

Hiya I have this problem when try to troubleshoot this comes up.I previously was using an Ethernet cable but I am now not i would like to use a WIFI connection when i attempt to conncect to a WIFI connection no Networks show up and when I troubleshoot for problems this come ups although I do not have no Ethernet cable plugged in to my computer at all Thank You.

:)

Leo Divinchy, Nov 7, 2022
  2. yahanna Win User

Is this a Genuine Cat 6a Cable?

My cable hasnt been delivered yet but I expect it to come by tomorrow or Thurs. In case the connectors arent the real McCoy do you suggest I buy good connectors and fit them on either end of the cable? If so, how?

yahanna, Nov 7, 2022
  3. Ethernet cable not working.

You need to solve your problem one step at a time, e.g. like so:

• Connect your CAT5 cable directly to your router. If it does not work, replace the cable.
    • Connect the cable to your TP-Link wall plug. If it does not work, reconfigure or replace the wall plug.

Frederik Long, Nov 7, 2022
  4. RKSinghXU Win User

"An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends....

Ethernet cable connectivity problem

AITHOUGH ETHERNET CABLE IS LIKE TELEPHONE CABLE YET IT NEED NOT TO BE PLUGGED-IN.THE In-built facility on my machine provide automatically connect Ethernet cable with the help of excuting proper command prompt which is now been replaced with powershell,
    that's why unable fulfill my requirement.

RKSinghXU, Nov 7, 2022
Thema:

"An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends....

1. "An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends.... - Similar Threads - Ethernet cable looks

2. "An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable..."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable...": I just finished my first build, and have a couple problems. One of them is I do not have access to wifi on my computer. There is only a option for Ethernet. When I troubleshoot, it tells me "An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable with longer connections on the...
  3. An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends. Plug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends. Plug...: i've tried absolutely everything to fix this. updated my bios, changed ethernet cables. nothing. i've followed so many youtube tutorials i've lost count....
  4. An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends. Plug...

An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends. Plug...: i've tried absolutely everything to fix this. updated my bios, changed ethernet cables. nothing. i've followed so many youtube tutorials i've lost count....
  5. An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends. Plug...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends.."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends..": An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends.." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-ethernet-cable-looks-like-a-telephone-cable-but/1c89913c-10a3-429a-9a49-177d81a1db04
  7. An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends.."

An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends..": An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends.." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-ethernet-cable-looks-like-a-telephone-cable-but/1c89913c-10a3-429a-9a49-177d81a1db04
  8. "An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends....

"An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends....: Hiya I have this problem when try to troubleshoot this comes up.I previously was using an Ethernet cable but I am now not i would like to use a WIFI connection when i attempt to conncect to a WIFI connection no Networks show up and when I troubleshoot for problems this come...
  9. "An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends....

"An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends....: Hiya I have this problem when try to troubleshoot this comes up.I previously was using an Ethernet cable but I am now not i would like to use a WIFI connection when i attempt to conncect to a WIFI connection no Networks show up and when I troubleshoot for problems this come...
  10. "An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends.."

"An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends..": Recently my wifi has been bad, I am currently using wireless so I wanted to use Ethernet. After I hook up an Ethernet cable it does not work so I try the trouble shooter, and it tells me "An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends....