Windows 10: An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum

Discus and support An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]You are trying to install a game or software on your Windows, and suddenly, you encounter An error that occurred while unpacking; It does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 30, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum

An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum [​IMG]
    You are trying to install a game or software on your Windows, and suddenly, you encounter An error that occurred while unpacking; It does not match the checksum message. As a result, you cannot continue with the installation. This common issue often occurs when you download games or software and try to run it. The […]

This article An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 30, 2023

2. Unable to start the system up. Error "The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum".

Original Title: checksum error

I'm using windows10 OS when I tried to turn on my system it says "The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum".What should I do now......

arvinddappili, Sep 30, 2023
  3. "the file is possibly corrupt. the file header checksum doesnot match the computed checksum" in windows 10

Hi ,

I have DELL STUDIO 1555 64 bit Upgraded to windows 10.

There was 6 beep while turning ON my laptop. I gave it to authorized DELL service center for repair. They suggested to change the motherboard. I got the laptop today after replacement of motherboard today.

It was working fine. And I wanted to check for windows updates so i clicked for that

While checking for updates i got the blue screen error

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you."

After the restart

I can see the black screen with below message

"the file is possibly corrupt. the file header checksum does not match the computed checksum "

Suggest me a solution.

NiranjanKrish, Sep 30, 2023
  4. simrick Win User

the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match t

Hi alakazam123 and welcome to Tenforums.
    You might want to try running chkdsk on your drive. If you can't get into Windows at all, please see step #3:
    Drive Error Checking in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Hopefully your drive hasn't failed completely. An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum :)

simrick, Sep 30, 2023
Thema:

1. An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum - Similar Threads - error occurred while

2. About header checksum for this file doesn't match with computed checksum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About header checksum for this file doesn't match with computed checksum: Header checksum of this file doesn't march with the computed checksum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-header-checksum-for-this-file-doesnt-match/4fa3d73c-a1f8-4613-91a4-b3d028b4e687
  3. The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum: Hello, ive been trying to fix my laptop from this issuefor a really long time with no success. At i think august 2023, i was playing with my laptop. I wanted to get off and ill play later. Hen i got back and turned on my laptop, i had the logo screen load and the instantly...
  4. The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum: Hello, ive been trying to fix my laptop from this issuefor a really long time with no success. At i think august 2023, i was playing with my laptop. I wanted to get off and ill play later. Hen i got back and turned on my laptop, i had the logo screen load and the instantly...
  5. The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...: Ive used installation media to do a startup repair, the startup repair ran the first time but did not fix the error, the 2nd time i tried it i get the error: "startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"I ran diagnostics on...
  7. error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...

error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...: Ive used installation media to do a startup repair, the startup repair ran the first time but did not fix the error, the 2nd time i tried it i get the error: "startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"I ran diagnostics on...
  8. error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an...: ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an error code: -6 ERROR: file read operation failedI am trying to install a game and it is always showing this error.Please help.I am running Windows 11.Lenovo Ideapad 330S.Please check the...
  10. ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an...

ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an...: ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an error code: -6 ERROR: file read operation failedI am trying to install a game and it is always showing this error.Please help.I am running Windows 11.Lenovo Ideapad 330S.Please check the...