Windows 10: am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet

Discus and support am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; it lest me download it but when i open it its just a black screen and i tried every thing i tried remove fiels and clear cash and uninstalled and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by koi ., Jul 22, 2024.

1. koi . Win User

am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet

it lest me download it but when i open it its just a black screen and i tried every thing i tried remove fiels and clear cash and uninstalled and reinstalled and when i open it up again it does the same thing

:)

koi ., Jul 22, 2024

2. Im trying to install Movie Star Planet.

Right at the end of the install for Movie Star Planet I get 2 errors which prevent it from actually installing. Both say that a .dll file is missing or corrupt?

Ive ran a SFC but nothing found at all.

am trying to play this game called  Movie Star Planet d2834d68-29dc-4f33-89e0-a40fab6d6a6b?upload=true.png

am trying to play this game called  Movie Star Planet df4c050f-e056-4f0e-86cf-aa485e1f8670?upload=true.png

EddieMawson Esq, Jul 22, 2024
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Lost Planet 3 game keeps crashing

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with playing
    Lost Planet 3 game as it crashes. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you get any error messages?

This issue may occur if the Lost Planet 3 game
    is corrupt.

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the Lost Planet 3 game
    and check if it works. To uninstall the Lost Planet 3 game follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Lost Planet 3 game and click on Uninstall.
    Warning: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Lost Planet 3 game before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 22, 2024
  4. am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet

Im trying to install Movie Star Planet.

Hi Dave, Thx for this, Ive done the steps you have listed, do I know try installing MSP again?

EddieMawson Esq, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet

1. am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet - Similar Threads - trying play game

2. am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am trying to play this game called Movie Star Planet: it lest me download it but when i open it its just a black screen and i tried every thing i tried remove fiels and clear cash and uninstalled and reinstalled and when i open it up again it does the same thing...
  3. I am unable to play movie on DVD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to play movie on DVD.: I installed a DVD movie only to discover that there is no longer a Media Player. What happened? Does this now mean I now have to throw away my 200+ DVDs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-play-movie-on-dvd/b18375fe-51ef-4a71-800a-0097b719e0a7
  4. I am unable to play movie on DVD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to play movie on DVD.: I installed a DVD movie only to discover that there is no longer a Media Player. What happened? Does this now mean I now have to throw away my 200+ DVDs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-play-movie-on-dvd/b18375fe-51ef-4a71-800a-0097b719e0a7
  5. Error Occured trying to play a popular game called roblox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Occured trying to play a popular game called roblox.: While I try to open the game "Roblox", the same error keeps popping up. The error says "The procedure entry point EventSetInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll" It also says that"RobloxPlayerBeta.exe - Entry point not found" I've tried...
  6. Error Occured trying to play a popular game called roblox.

Error Occured trying to play a popular game called roblox.: While I try to open the game "Roblox", the same error keeps popping up. The error says "The procedure entry point EventSetInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll" It also says that"RobloxPlayerBeta.exe - Entry point not found" I've tried...
  7. Im trying to install Movie Star Planet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im trying to install Movie Star Planet.: Right at the end of the install for Movie Star Planet I get 2 errors which prevent it from actually installing. Both say that a .dll file is missing or corrupt?Ive ran a SFC but nothing found at all....
  8. Im trying to install Movie Star Planet.

Im trying to install Movie Star Planet.: Right at the end of the install for Movie Star Planet I get 2 errors which prevent it from actually installing. Both say that a .dll file is missing or corrupt?Ive ran a SFC but nothing found at all....
  9. I play the game “Star Stable” and the launcher is faulty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I play the game “Star Stable” and the launcher is faulty: Im not sure if its the game or my laptop but i can easily launch and play the game, but if i get a network error or shut off my laptop, i have to restart to be able to launch the game again....
  10. movies will not play

in Windows 10 Customization
    movies will not play: i just turn off fast start up and my movies running ok.go in to power op. and turn off fasted startup.and turn off pc. turn on pc try running a movie. good luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-will-not-play/626eacbe-12be-4885-8c85-f7c360b63ca8