Windows 10: Am I stuck with Windows 7?

Discus and support Am I stuck with Windows 7? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently acquired a laptop running Windows 7, and want to upgrade it to Windows 10 due to some programs I use will not run on 7 any longer. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt V.75, Oct 22, 2024 at 3:12 PM.

1. Matt V.75 Win User

Am I stuck with Windows 7?

I recently acquired a laptop running Windows 7, and want to upgrade it to Windows 10 due to some programs I use will not run on 7 any longer. The laptop is not capable of running Windows 11. In searching around, it doesn't seem I can buy Windows 10 any longer. So, am I stuck with Windows 7 on this older laptop?

:)

2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Oct 22, 2024 at 3:23 PM
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

1. Am I stuck with Windows 7? - Similar Threads - stuck

2. Am I stuck with Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I stuck with Windows 7?: I recently acquired a laptop running Windows 7, and want to upgrade it to Windows 10 due to some programs I use will not run on 7 any longer. The laptop is not capable of running Windows 11. In searching around, it doesn't seem I can buy Windows 10 any longer. So, am I stuck...
  3. Am I stuck with Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Am I stuck with Windows 7?: I recently acquired a laptop running Windows 7, and want to upgrade it to Windows 10 due to some programs I use will not run on 7 any longer. The laptop is not capable of running Windows 11. In searching around, it doesn't seem I can buy Windows 10 any longer. So, am I stuck...
  4. Windows 11 stuck on blank blue screen for both normal booting and recovery menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck on blank blue screen for both normal booting and recovery menu: I installed the 2nd OS Linux on my Laptop and I installed the 2nd OS at my external SSD which means separated from my Windows 11 who placed in my internal SSD. The installation for my 2nd OS was successfully up and running, but when I came to my Windows, right after after the...
  5. Windows 11 stuck on blank blue screen for both normal booting and recovery menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stuck on blank blue screen for both normal booting and recovery menu: I installed the 2nd OS Linux on my Laptop and I installed the 2nd OS at my external SSD which means separated from my Windows 11 who placed in my internal SSD. The installation for my 2nd OS was successfully up and running, but when I came to my Windows, right after after the...
  6. I am stuck at the startup screen to enter my PIN to log in. No pin anymore and set up my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck at the startup screen to enter my PIN to log in. No pin anymore and set up my...: When I click set up my pin, it doesn’t do anything at all. It’s non-responsive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-stuck-at-the-startup-screen-to-enter-my-pin/dafcbf4d-4a0c-4213-a81d-a68938758244
  7. I am stuck at the startup screen to enter my PIN to log in. No pin anymore and set up my...

I am stuck at the startup screen to enter my PIN to log in. No pin anymore and set up my...: When I click set up my pin, it doesn’t do anything at all. It’s non-responsive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-stuck-at-the-startup-screen-to-enter-my-pin/dafcbf4d-4a0c-4213-a81d-a68938758244
  8. My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it?: My ASUS Vivobook S 15 laptop that I brought a few months ago has this issue. When I start it, these flashing colours come up and there is no way of me getting it off Black, White, Blue, Green, Red, Gray. I would like to know how to fix this problem please....
  9. My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it?

My laptop is stuck on these flashing colours, how do I fix it?: My ASUS Vivobook S 15 laptop that I brought a few months ago has this issue. When I start it, these flashing colours come up and there is no way of me getting it off Black, White, Blue, Green, Red, Gray. I would like to know how to fix this problem please....
  10. How do I fix my computer being stuck on a black screen with only the cursor visible?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I fix my computer being stuck on a black screen with only the cursor visible?: My laptop has a broken screen, so I use my TV as a monitor via HDMI cord. I moved houses recently so my laptop had to go through a short time of being completely unplugged. The owner of it before me made it completely reliant on its charger so it almost immediately dies...