Windows 10: All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11

Discus and support All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Community,We have noticed on our Windows 10 and windows 11 devices that all programs crash randomly while users are working on their devices. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Seema Kanwal Gurmani, Sep 20, 2023.

1. All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11

Dear Community,We have noticed on our Windows 10 and windows 11 devices that all programs crash randomly while users are working on their devices. What happens is that every window that is opened and every single app which is opened crashes and then the user has to re-open them. I have a feeling that Microsoft Teams might be responsible for that. Kindly help me figure out the problem? How can I resolve this Issue?Regards,SK

:)

Seema Kanwal Gurmani, Sep 20, 2023

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Sep 20, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2023
  4. All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Sep 20, 2023
Thema:

All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11

1. All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11 - Similar Threads - running Apps Programs

2. Update from windows 10 to windows 11 and keep all settings, apps, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from windows 10 to windows 11 and keep all settings, apps, etc.: How to on setting: "Keep personal files and apps during Windows Setup". i can update to windows 11 but i scared about apps... i know that when i enter google account i be have all passwords, but, what if i loose all apps? So... i asking how to turn that funtion named "Keep...
  3. Update from windows 10 to windows 11 and keep all settings, apps, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update from windows 10 to windows 11 and keep all settings, apps, etc.: How to on setting: "Keep personal files and apps during Windows Setup". i can update to windows 11 but i scared about apps... i know that when i enter google account i be have all passwords, but, what if i loose all apps? So... i asking how to turn that funtion named "Keep...
  4. Update from windows 10 to windows 11 and keep all settings, apps, etc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11: Dear Community,We have noticed on our Windows 10 and windows 11 devices that all programs crash randomly while users are working on their devices. What happens is that every window that is opened and every single app which is opened crashes and then the user has to re-open...
  6. All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11: Dear Community,We have noticed on our Windows 10 and windows 11 devices that all programs crash randomly while users are working on their devices. What happens is that every window that is opened and every single app which is opened crashes and then the user has to re-open...
  7. All programs crashing at launch on Windows 10

All programs crashing at launch on Windows 10: Hello everyone,I was using my pc photoshop, and I then closed photoshop.By this moment, only Chrome, Discord, command prompt and task manager as well as Windows PowerShell managed to open.All other programs Active Sky, Prepar3D, Valorant, Epic Games Launcher, Event Viewer,...
  8. Windows 10 is blocking all connections to apps. Firewall etc. are all off!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is blocking all connections to apps. Firewall etc. are all off!: Hi there Just recently no apps on this computer will load on my computer. Discord, Steam and all other apps that connect to the internet don't work anymore. I'm running Windows 10, fully updated. I've tried the following: (1) Disabling Firewall (2) Making exceptions...
  9. Leave Programs and Apps running all the time?

Leave Programs and Apps running all the time?: Hello: I have always closed all programs I am using when I leave my computer That goes for Home or work. I leave the Computer on 24/7 at both places. I just wondered If I need to keep doing this or if it is really OK now days to just leave the programs I use running...
  10. Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10

Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10: For a couple of days now some apps have been crashing for no reason. My Tweeten app was uninstalled by windows after a reboot and after reinstalling it it crashes when starts. I installed Brave and vivaldi browsers today and they crash everytime I try to open them. They...