Windows 10: All my games keeps crashing....

Discus and support All my games keeps crashing.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 24/08/2024 18:31:27 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WEJDAN DANHANI, Aug 24, 2024.

1. All my games keeps crashing....

Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 24/08/2024 18:31:27 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: RAZER\USER1 Computer: Razer Description: Faulting application name: REDlauncher.exe, version: 3.2.0.2, time stamp: 0x66c5ad71 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000000 Faulting process id: 0x0x214 Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DAF632479BA65B Faulting application path: C:\Users\USER1\AppData\Loc

:)

WEJDAN DANHANI, Aug 24, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 24, 2024
  3. Games keep crashing on Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility
    with Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game nd save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 24, 2024
  4. All my games keeps crashing....

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 24, 2024
Thema:

All my games keeps crashing....

1. All my games keeps crashing.... - Similar Threads - games keeps crashing

2. All my games keeps crashing....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games keeps crashing....: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 24/08/2024 18:31:27 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: RAZER\USER1 Computer: Razer Description: Faulting application name: REDlauncher.exe, version: 3.2.0.2, time stamp:...
  3. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing: Whenever I try to play a game within 5 or 15 minutes the game crashes this has been happening fora week now I have tried to fix it myself but my knowledge on pcs a is little to none. I don't know if If this will help but the games I tried to play are God of war, Fortnite, Red...
  4. my game keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game keeps crashing: gives me this secure boot is not enabled on this machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-keeps-crashing/3ee03dbe-ec16-4579-b581-79bdbb89174d
  5. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My games keep crashing: Hey there,so my games keep crashing first time occurred in Rainbow Six Siege and now in Dying Light aswellGame crashed and all open apps turn black.The reliability monitoring shows me 2 different hardware failures:Problemereignisame: LiveKernelEventCode: 164Parameter 1:...
  6. My games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games keep crashing: Hey there,so my games keep crashing first time occurred in Rainbow Six Siege and now in Dying Light aswellGame crashed and all open apps turn black.The reliability monitoring shows me 2 different hardware failures:Problemereignisame: LiveKernelEventCode: 164Parameter 1:...
  7. All my games keep crashing without error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games keep crashing without error?: This is the game crash dumpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 X86Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  8. All my games keep crashing without error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my games keep crashing without error?: This is the game crash dumpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 X86Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  9. All of my games keep crashing.

All of my games keep crashing.: Hi, i recently upgraded my hardware. Before i had: CPU: i5 3470 GPU: integrated graphics driver RAM: 2x DDR3 4gb SSD: 2x 120gb ssd I upgraded to: CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 GPU: RX580 8gb RAM: 1x 16gb ddr4 SSD: Samsung 970 Evo m.2 1tb Mainboard: B450M A-Pro-Max...
  10. All Of My Games Crash

All Of My Games Crash: Since I built my pc back in February, it's never quite worked right. I've ruled out the graphics card, the motherboard, and the RAM. The issue is that any time I stream (using OBS) or play a game on my pc (Dying Light, Conarium, anything graphics intensive,) the games crash....