Windows 10: All My Blu-ray, DVD, CD roms 3 drivers stopped working. This happened with the latest...

Discus and support All My Blu-ray, DVD, CD roms 3 drivers stopped working. This happened with the latest... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm getting this error messages on all three Blu-Ray, DVD and CD rom drivers:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul Millen, Aug 16, 2024.

1. All My Blu-ray, DVD, CD roms 3 drivers stopped working. This happened with the latest...

I'm getting this error messages on all three Blu-Ray, DVD and CD rom drivers:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Object Name not found.The Blu-ray and DVD roms are USB 3.0 connected. The DVD/CD rom is an internal drive in my DEll Computer. Tall three stopped working with the latest windows 11 08-14-2024 updates. How do if fix this? I've tried uninstalling all three devices and reboot my computer. All three come back but still have the same problem. I've tried to roll back the update, but windows won't let me. The R

:)

Paul Millen, Aug 16, 2024
Thema:

All My Blu-ray, DVD, CD roms 3 drivers stopped working. This happened with the latest...

1. All My Blu-ray, DVD, CD roms 3 drivers stopped working. This happened with the latest... - Similar Threads - Blu ray DVD

2. All My Blu-ray, DVD, CD roms 3 drivers stopped working. This happened with the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All My Blu-ray, DVD, CD roms 3 drivers stopped working. This happened with the latest...: I'm getting this error messages on all three Blu-Ray, DVD and CD rom drivers:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Object Name not found.The Blu-ray and DVD roms are USB 3.0 connected. The DVD/CD rom is an...
  3. CD-Rom / DVD Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD-Rom / DVD Driver: Hey! So the last time my cdrom / dvd driver was updated was 06/21/2006. I have upgraded from windows 7 on a lenovo AIO ThinkCentre so updating it through lenovo's site is worthless, since they don't update from 7 to 10. How do I update it? Device manager is basically...
  4. CD-Rom / DVD Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD-Rom / DVD Driver: Hey! So the last time my cdrom / dvd driver was updated was 06/21/2006. I have upgraded from windows 7 on a lenovo AIO ThinkCentre so updating it through lenovo's site is worthless, since they don't update from 7 to 10. How do I update it? Device manager is basically...
  5. CD-Rom / DVD Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 11 Recognizing Blu-ray Drive as CD/DVD-ROM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Recognizing Blu-ray Drive as CD/DVD-ROM: Hi,I take part of the blame of this as I bought a "cheap" Blu-ray drive, but this is driving me mad. Windows 11 recognizes the drive, but only as a CD/DVD-ROM. It recognizes CDs and DVDs, but not a Blu-ray. I've tried updating drivers through Windows but it insists the "best...
  7. Windows 11 Recognizing Blu-ray Drive as CD/DVD-ROM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Recognizing Blu-ray Drive as CD/DVD-ROM: Hi,I take part of the blame of this as I bought a "cheap" Blu-ray drive, but this is driving me mad. Windows 11 recognizes the drive, but only as a CD/DVD-ROM. It recognizes CDs and DVDs, but not a Blu-ray. I've tried updating drivers through Windows but it insists the "best...
  8. Blu Ray CD Rom does not work with Windows 10 Version 1903

Blu Ray CD Rom does not work with Windows 10 Version 1903: Hi, I have a: Dell XPS 8500 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor IntelR CoreTM i7-3770 CPU @ 3.4GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB It also includes a: Blu Ray CD-ROM drive DVD Writer Device Name: HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH30N SCSI CdRom Device Operates with: Windows 10 Home...
  9. DVD/CD ROM DRIVER

DVD/CD ROM DRIVER: How do I update my driver to read karaoke CDG's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvdcd-rom-driver/0a739b2f-5f69-4c52-80a2-67b08130a7f0
  10. DVD blu ray drive

DVD blu ray drive: 16x BLU-RAY WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW This is disgustingly slow when picking up CD,s dvds, and then asking me what I want to do with it. When I click on setup.exe for example, it takes about 30-40 seconds to 'wind up' and run. It must be the drivers. Its not win 10,...