Windows 10: All keyboards not working when playing games, is it a windows issue or a pc issue?

Discus and support All keyboards not working when playing games, is it a windows issue or a pc issue? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For context, earlier this year I moved, before then all my keyboards were working just fine on all games and apps, but then after my move, my keyboards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by p a i t y n, Jul 6, 2024.

1. All keyboards not working when playing games, is it a windows issue or a pc issue?

For context, earlier this year I moved, before then all my keyboards were working just fine on all games and apps, but then after my move, my keyboards stopped working completely on one specific game, after trying to fix it with their support, I came to the conclusion maybe it was just that one game. But earlier today I tried to play another game, at first all seemed to be fine until I tried to use my keyboard to type, same issue, none of the keys at all worked on the game, I had to turn my pc off and back on to get out of it, then i tried my other keyboard, same issue. Does this sound like a

:)

p a i t y n, Jul 6, 2024

2. Issue when playing games

Hello,

This issue when you're playing games can be due to incompatible driver since it can be resolved by updating the display driver. However, we would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us the needed information below:

• Which device are you using in playing games?
    • Is this issue happening when you're playing online or offline games?
    • Is there a connected USB device?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you try reinstalling the driver instead of updating it. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Looking forward to your response for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 6, 2024
  3. Issue With Laptop's Keyboard While Playing Games

only thing i could really think of or suggest would be getting a controller to play games .. that would probably solve this problem or if you get a better keyboard to hook up to your laptop to use while gaming.. those are only solutions i could think of and that would work better.

BrandonR188, Jul 6, 2024
  4. All keyboards not working when playing games, is it a windows issue or a pc issue?

Keyboard Issue

Some of my keyboard keys do not work properly. Specifically, the keys C, K, Q, and . (dot) require multiple presses in order to register. This issue does not occur when I am not playing games or using any programs that might impact my laptop's performance that much, so I believe it is a software issue.

Steps taken to troubleshoot:

• I have turned off Sticky Keys and Filter Keys.
    • I have updated my keyboard drivers.
    • I have restarted my computer.

Andezta Sakti, Jul 6, 2024
Thema:

All keyboards not working when playing games, is it a windows issue or a pc issue?

1. All keyboards not working when playing games, is it a windows issue or a pc issue? - Similar Threads - keyboards working playing

2. All keyboards not working when playing games, is it a windows issue or a pc issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All keyboards not working when playing games, is it a windows issue or a pc issue?: For context, earlier this year I moved, before then all my keyboards were working just fine on all games and apps, but then after my move, my keyboards stopped working completely on one specific game, after trying to fix it with their support, I came to the conclusion maybe...
  3. All keyboards not working when playing games, is it a windows issue or a pc issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All keyboards not working when playing games, is it a windows issue or a pc issue?: For context, earlier this year I moved, before then all my keyboards were working just fine on all games and apps, but then after my move, my keyboards stopped working completely on one specific game, after trying to fix it with their support, I came to the conclusion maybe...
  4. BSOD when playing games memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing games memory issue: Hello!I have read around the forum and have tried many solutions and none have worked. I get BSOD when playing games 2-3 times a day. I have enabled driver verifier and crashed and it created a minidump file here. Could someone let me know what it says please?Thanks in...
  5. BSOD when playing games memory issue

BSOD when playing games memory issue: Hello!I have read around the forum and have tried many solutions and none have worked. I get BSOD when playing games 2-3 times a day. I have enabled driver verifier and crashed and it created a minidump file here. Could someone let me know what it says please?Thanks in...
  6. DirectX12 Issues when playing older games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX12 Issues when playing older games.: Hello I'm stumped! I recently bought a brand new computer, I had someone install the components. I have windows 11 with DirectX12My System Specs for System Information + DxDiag Notes + DirectX Debug Levels are as follow------------------System Information------------------...
  7. DirectX12 Issues when playing older games.

DirectX12 Issues when playing older games.: Hello I'm stumped! I recently bought a brand new computer, I had someone install the components. I have windows 11 with DirectX12My System Specs for System Information + DxDiag Notes + DirectX Debug Levels are as follow------------------System Information------------------...
  8. Keyboard not working when playing games on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard not working when playing games on PC: [ATTACH]Playing games on PCs is something that many of us love doing in our leisure time but it becomes a frustrating experience when you can’t even access its menu using the keyboard. Find out what you should do when you notice the keyboard is not working while playing games...
  9. Bluetooth audio issues when playing a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio issues when playing a game: I am having trouble with my Bluetooth headphones whenever I try to play a game. When I first launch a game I have tried with multiple different games the audio for the game works just fine with no issues. However as soon as I click onto another application, be it by using alt...
  10. Issue With Laptop's Keyboard While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue With Laptop's Keyboard While Playing Games: Hey guys, just three days ago I ordered a new-condition HP Pavilion 15 Liquid Platinum laptop. Since the beginning, I've noticed that when playing different video games, the arrow keys don't respond properly. For example, when playing a racing game, the vehicle in the game...