Windows 10: All games unplayable on pc pt.2

Discus and support All games unplayable on pc pt.2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All my games are lagging once again on my pc.i had this problem all last week and finally had it fixed on a couple days ago with the help of someone. 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by p a i n, Dec 2, 2022.

1. p a i n Win User

All games unplayable on pc pt.2

All my games are lagging once again on my pc.i had this problem all last week and finally had it fixed on a couple days ago with the help of someone. 2 days later after it was fixed I turned on my pc and the same problem occurred again. Which is all games on my pc are lagging and the latency would be at 999ms. Thoughts?

:)

p a i n, Dec 2, 2022

2. Games suddenly unplayable

I built my pc maybe 2 months ago, any game I ran would play smooth as butter, no lag spikes or fps drops. Suddenly about 1 month later my game experiences the worst lag spikes ex: 70-4000 ping and this occurs almost every minute making it where I can no longer play my favorite games. When im watching youtube, or web browsing it runs fast but my game is just unplayable.

PC specs: Intel core i5 10600k, SSD of 500GB, Nividia GeForce GTX 1070, 16GB of ram duel channel.

My wifi adapter: RealTek 8811cu wireless lan 802.11ac usb nic

I have factory resetted my pc twice but still occurs, im looking for a solution because this is making me real upset right now.

Ayden Pierce, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Halo 2 PC game on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I would first suggest you to check if the DVD drive is reading the disk, open Windows Explorer and check the drive. If it is being read,right click and open the disk go to setup.exe and then follow the steps listed below.

Install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Download the latest software setup file from the manufacturer’s website or
      locate the driver setup file

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      properties

• Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for, select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• Once the driver is installed in compatibility mode,
      restart the PC for the effective changes to take place.
    Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 2, 2022
  4. All games unplayable on pc pt.2

Contana in PT-pt

When we will have Cortana in PT-pt and not PT-br?

Samega 7Cattac, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

All games unplayable on pc pt.2

1. All games unplayable on pc pt.2 - Similar Threads - games unplayable

2. Quality of all games dropped to unplayable after last windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quality of all games dropped to unplayable after last windows update: Hi! So I had another forced update today, and after that all my games started performing horribly. It looks like they're set to a much lower resolution, everything is jagged and blurred and stuttering. I uninstalled one update, after that it didn't display installation dates...
  3. Quality of all games dropped to unplayable after last windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quality of all games dropped to unplayable after last windows update: Hi! So I had another forced update today, and after that all my games started performing horribly. It looks like they're set to a much lower resolution, everything is jagged and blurred and stuttering. I uninstalled one update, after that it didn't display installation dates...
  4. Quality of all games dropped to unplayable after last windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable

Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable: Recently I have been having a constant screen glitching/tearing issue with one spesific game, Monster Hunter: WorldThis issue begun randomly, I hadnt done anything to change any settings besides update my game ready driver every time a new update was out. image of it should...
  6. Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable: Recently I have been having a constant screen glitching/tearing issue with one spesific game, Monster Hunter: WorldThis issue begun randomly, I hadnt done anything to change any settings besides update my game ready driver every time a new update was out. image of it should...
  7. When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.: This is an everyday occurrence where i turn on PC and load a game. The game begins to freeze and stutter on the main menu causing me not to be able to play. Internet works fine, YouTube works fine, everything works perfectly except when i try to load a game. It is all games...
  8. When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.: This is an everyday occurrence where i turn on PC and load a game. The game begins to freeze and stutter on the main menu causing me not to be able to play. Internet works fine, YouTube works fine, everything works perfectly except when i try to load a game. It is all games...
  9. When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My AAA games crashes in 20 minutes, rendering them unplayable, what can I do?

My AAA games crashes in 20 minutes, rendering them unplayable, what can I do?: System:https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MVBQH2Notes:- Nothing is overclocked- Temps while playing the game in degrees Celcius:-> CPU: 53 to 75-> GPU1: 41 to 59-> GPU2: 44 to 67Games it happened on: No man's sky, Elden ring, Hogwart's legacy, God of warThe crash goes like this:...