Windows 10: All Files Missing

Discus and support All Files Missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Signed on and all my files are completely gone. Everything. I can't run even run virus scan. Apparently WINDOWS created a Special profile for me . How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StaceyK&&, Nov 13, 2023.

1. StaceyK&& Win User

All Files Missing

Signed on and all my files are completely gone. Everything. I can't run even run virus scan. Apparently WINDOWS created a Special profile for me . How can I get all my files back?

:)

StaceyK&&, Nov 13, 2023

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Nov 13, 2023
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 13, 2023
  4. Rose Ter Win User

All Files Missing

missing file

Hi Jim,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What task are you trying to do every time that you get the error code “missing file rtl160.bpl?”
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 13, 2023
Thema:

All Files Missing

1. All Files Missing - Similar Threads - Files Missing

2. Missing Image File Icon Fix Microsoft Photos Legacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Image File Icon Fix Microsoft Photos Legacy: Images of any file extension will show white page icons, to fix this open Registry Editor.Go to: Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppXgc41cpjz8gfdmjvg8h8vcnemkbfknn6w\DefaultIconThen change default to:...
  3. Missing Image File Icon Fix Microsoft Photos Legacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Image File Icon Fix Microsoft Photos Legacy: Images of any file extension will show white page icons, to fix this open Registry Editor.Go to: Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppXgc41cpjz8gfdmjvg8h8vcnemkbfknn6w\DefaultIconThen change default to:...
  4. DLL file type icon and description missing after upgrading to Windows 11 24H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL file type icon and description missing after upgrading to Windows 11 24H2: After upgrading to 24H2, the dll file icon is missing, and the "type" description changed to "dllfile".How can I restore the file type icon and type description to the default settings?...
  5. DLL file type icon and description missing after upgrading to Windows 11 24H2

DLL file type icon and description missing after upgrading to Windows 11 24H2: After upgrading to 24H2, the dll file icon is missing, and the "type" description changed to "dllfile".How can I restore the file type icon and type description to the default settings?...
  6. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I've been dealing with this issue for almost if not a whole year of windows failing to update/install updates and its causing havoc on my pc. When i restart it gets to the point where in installation is at 80%ish and says "Whoops something went wrong". Please god help...
  7. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I've been dealing with this issue for almost if not a whole year of windows failing to update/install updates and its causing havoc on my pc. When i restart it gets to the point where in installation is at 80%ish and says "Whoops something went wrong". Please god help...
  8. Windows 10 user profile not loading and desktop files are missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 user profile not loading and desktop files are missing: Dear team ,in our organization our domain desktop systems user profile was correpted.desktop files are missing,we are facing same issue in 5 systems.plese guide me how to resolve the problem....
  9. Windows 10 user profile not loading and desktop files are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 user profile not loading and desktop files are missing: Dear team ,in our organization our domain desktop systems user profile was correpted.desktop files are missing,we are facing same issue in 5 systems.plese guide me how to resolve the problem....
  10. Windows 10 user profile not loading and desktop files are missing