Windows 10: all apps on windows 10 are crashing after update

Discus and support all apps on windows 10 are crashing after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used windows 11 but after update the windows apps are not working so i install windows 10 but i face the same problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmad AK, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Ahmad AK Win User

all apps on windows 10 are crashing after update

I used windows 11 but after update the windows apps are not working so i install windows 10 but i face the same problem

:)

Ahmad AK, Jan 30, 2024

2. Apps crashing on windows 10 and can't reinstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing the apps on Windows 10.

Please do let us which are the apps being crashed on your system and from where have you downloaded these apps.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, visit the computer manufacturer website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps
    • Select Advance and click on Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 30, 2024
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 30, 2024
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jan 30, 2024
Thema:

1. all apps on windows 10 are crashing after update - Similar Threads - apps are crashing

2. Apps crash after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps crash after windows update: Hello. After update of Windows 10 from 21H2 to 22H2, I noticed that some old 32-bit apps do not run any more.Here is an example of the AppCrash generated by explorer.exe when trying to run such program under the new update it works very fine before update.Dose anybody can...
  3. Apps crash after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps crash after windows update: Hello. After update of Windows 10 from 21H2 to 22H2, I noticed that some old 32-bit apps do not run any more.Here is an example of the AppCrash generated by explorer.exe when trying to run such program under the new update it works very fine before update.Dose anybody can...
  4. Apps crash after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. all apps on windows 10 are crashing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all apps on windows 10 are crashing after update: I used windows 11 but after update the windows apps are not working so i install windows 10 but i face the same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-apps-on-windows-10-are-crashing-after-update/9e8219e7-51a3-4023-a4c2-736ea6e2315c
  6. Windows 10 21h1 update crashes all apps on start

Windows 10 21h1 update crashes all apps on start: All apps except Edge, Firefox and Visual Studio for some reason will crash a few seconds after start. First the interface stops working, then the app crashes.I haven't installed or changed anything in the settings and this bug appeared after installing the new update. Any...
  7. after a crash startup apps will not start at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after a crash startup apps will not start at all: After i was attempting to select multiple images in a folder with ctrl+click my computer crashed and now the apps that are listed as startup apps will absolutely not start at all. These include steam and icue which i have tried downloading the installers and reinstalling but...
  8. All windows 10 apps crash on open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All windows 10 apps crash on open: Every time i open a windows 10 app it crashes and i get this everytime Fault Module Name: combase.dll Fault Module Version: 10.0.18362.449 Fault Module Timestamp: ac52ea46 Exception Code: 802b000a...
  9. Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update

Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update: Hey Guys, my Little Brother was playing Minecraft last night. After he shut the Pc down the Update was installed. This morning he tried to start it again and the Pc had a blackscreen, after trying again suddenly Chrome Tabs crashed so i tried some things: 1. I tried...
  10. All Apps crashing after hardware switch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    All Apps crashing after hardware switch: I have Windows 10 Pro running with a retail key (not the generic upgrade key). I boot this installation sometimes natively and sometimes as a (VMWare Fusion) VM. Whichever I boot my installation is immediately seen as permanently activated (although the hardware is different...