Windows 10: AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth

Discus and support AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently tried connecting my airpods to my Windows PC/Desktop, and there has been issues. The airpod option doesn't even show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xChoosinq, Nov 8, 2020.

1. xChoosinq Win User

AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth

Hello,

I have recently tried connecting my airpods to my Windows PC/Desktop, and there has been issues. The airpod option doesn't even show up when I click on "Add a Bluetooth Device." I've done everything and troubleshooted my whole computer. I also have done the white blinker thing to see if it will connect and it still doesn't. What can I do so it can work on my PC?

:)

xChoosinq, Nov 8, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 8, 2020
  3. robocop Win User
    Bluetooth AirPods (first world problems)

Hi,

I use Apple AirPods between my desktop, laptop and mobile. Due to recent times and increases in video conferencing I'm now frequently switching between each audio source. .

Sometimes I can't remember which one I am currently connected to. Before each call/video I have to go in to settings, check if I'm connected, and if not connect to airpods. It's far too many annoying clicks repeated many times throughout the day (my first world problem).

Please is there a registry hack (or other method) which I can just run to instantly initiate bluetooth connectivity from my win 10 machines to airpods. One quick click would make my world so much better!

Thank you

Matt

robocop, Nov 8, 2020
  4. AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth

Bluetooth keeps re-connecting my airpods...

To whom it may concern,

I've always had so many issues with bluetooth on windows, but this recent one is extremely irritating. The airpods on my windows 10 bluetooth keeps wanting to auto connect to my PC. Every time I connect it to my mac, it just automatically decides to connect
    itself back to my pc 30 seconds later. The only way of stopping this is by disconnecting the airpods manually on my pc before connecting to my laptop or phone. If the airpods are connected to the pc, and I then decide I want to connect it to something else,
    I always have to disconnect it on my pc first. Why does windows have priority over this device as appose to my phone or macbook? Rebooting my laptop also automatically connects the airpods without asking. You'd think that connecting the airpods to another
    device would automatically disable it on the previous device.

Regards,

Liam

LiamMunday, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth

1. AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth - Similar Threads - AirPods connecting through

2. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  3. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  4. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  5. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  6. Airpods connected through bluetooth to my PC but disconnected in control panel and isn't an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected through bluetooth to my PC but disconnected in control panel and isn't an...: Title ^^ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-connected-through-bluetooth-to-my-pc-but/dde368d7-6d2c-4c99-9749-44014dd38523
  7. Airpods connected through bluetooth to my PC but disconnected in control panel and isn't an...

Airpods connected through bluetooth to my PC but disconnected in control panel and isn't an...: Title ^^ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-connected-through-bluetooth-to-my-pc-but/dde368d7-6d2c-4c99-9749-44014dd38523
  8. Airpods connected through bluetooth to my PC but disconnected in control panel and isn't an...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods

Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods: I've recently purchased a new Windows 10 laptop and after connecting my laptop to my Airpods for the first time, their seems to be troubleshooting in regards to my Bluetooth driver. I am unable to remove the memory of my Airpods device from my computer "failed to remove"....
  10. why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth: why wont my airpods connect to the bluetooth is it because they are apple and not microsoft please someone help i need them for school...