Windows 10: AirPods Max Connect But Aren't Recognized as Audio Device

Discus and support AirPods Max Connect But Aren't Recognized as Audio Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the title suggests, I've been having issues with getting my Windows 10 PC to recognize my AirPods Max as a playback device. They will connect, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sw0j, Oct 5, 2024 at 11:27 AM.

1. sw0j Win User

AirPods Max Connect But Aren't Recognized as Audio Device

As the title suggests, I've been having issues with getting my Windows 10 PC to recognize my AirPods Max as a playback device. They will connect, but will not be shown under any audio menus Sound Control Panel, Device Manager, Sound Devices, etc.. I've tried various fixes online including:Reinstalling WindowsPlaying with Bluetooth in ServicesDisabling/reinstalling driversAirPods Max software updateConnecting them to another device Windows 11 laptop, works perfectly fineConnecting other devicesall to no avail. Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

:)

Thema:

AirPods Max Connect But Aren't Recognized as Audio Device

1. AirPods Max Connect But Aren't Recognized as Audio Device - Similar Threads - AirPods Max Connect

2. AirPods Max Connect But Aren't Recognized as Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Max Connect But Aren't Recognized as Audio Device: As the title suggests, I've been having issues with getting my Windows 10 PC to recognize my AirPods Max as a playback device. They will connect, but will not be shown under any audio menus Sound Control Panel, Device Manager, Sound Devices, etc.. I've tried various fixes...
  3. AirPods Max Connect But Aren't Recognized as Audio Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods Max Connect But Aren't Recognized as Audio Device: As the title suggests, I've been having issues with getting my Windows 10 PC to recognize my AirPods Max as a playback device. They will connect, but will not be shown under any audio menus Sound Control Panel, Device Manager, Sound Devices, etc.. I've tried various fixes...
  4. Airpods Max detected as only Audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Max detected as only Audio device: I am using Airpods Max and Im trying to use them as a headset. Iam using a Razer blade 18 laptop. The headphones are detected as a audio device. in settings when I clicked on bluetooth devices it says "Connected audio". When I connect the headphones to a different laptop it...
  5. Airpods Max detected as only Audio device

Airpods Max detected as only Audio device: I am using Airpods Max and Im trying to use them as a headset. Iam using a Razer blade 18 laptop. The headphones are detected as a audio device. in settings when I clicked on bluetooth devices it says "Connected audio". When I connect the headphones to a different laptop it...
  6. AirPod MAx Headphones don't show up as an Audio device when connected through bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPod MAx Headphones don't show up as an Audio device when connected through bluetooth: Hello, I have airpod max headphones I am trying to connect to my PC. The Bluetooth says it is connected. But when I pull up my playback devices they don't show up for me to select them. And when I pull my sound decvies in playback they show up and they "disconnected" with a...
  7. AirPod MAx Headphones don't show up as an Audio device when connected through bluetooth

AirPod MAx Headphones don't show up as an Audio device when connected through bluetooth: Hello, I have airpod max headphones I am trying to connect to my PC. The Bluetooth says it is connected. But when I pull up my playback devices they don't show up for me to select them. And when I pull my sound decvies in playback they show up and they "disconnected" with a...
  8. airpods not recognized as audio on pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods not recognized as audio on pc: I have my Bluetooth dongle, it's enabled and ready to pair , I connected the airpods and it says it's connected (sometimes connected for music) but no sound plays. my pc has windows 10 installed, how can I fix this? please send screenshots if possible submitted by...
  9. Bluetooth headphones connect but aren't recognized as an audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones connect but aren't recognized as an audio device: I have an ASUS bt400 connector for my PC the model is listed everywhere I checked as simply Gxxx from the manufacturer MEI, and originally had absolutely no troubles in connecting my headphones this exact pair of MPOW headphones to the computer and using them. Mind you, I...
  10. USB devices aren't recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB devices aren't recognized: Hi, I recently bought a new computer. Ever since I got it I couldn't use most of my USB devices. They don't get recognized. The only things that work are my cheap, simple HP mouse and Keyboard. As well as my Wacom Intous3 tablet. Everything else doesn't work. It has...