Windows 10: after updating to new outllook in my Microsoft account, i am unable to add my company...

Discus and support after updating to new outllook in my Microsoft account, i am unable to add my company... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after updating to new outlook in my Microsoft account, i am unable to add my company domain email, Gmail account and other are adding with no issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by manpreet singh_310, Jan 31, 2024.

1. after updating to new outllook in my Microsoft account, i am unable to add my company...

after updating to new outlook in my Microsoft account, i am unable to add my company domain email, Gmail account and other are adding with no issues.

:)

manpreet singh_310, Jan 31, 2024

2. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

How to sign in to a Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 31, 2024
  3. Unable to Open a Microsoft Developer Account when location is set to New Zealand

Can someone at Microsoft please just try the following steps...

• Click "Sign up to Microsoft Developer Account
    • Login with Microsoft Account
    • Choose my Location (New Zealand)
    • Choose type of account (Company)
    • Put in my contact Details
    • Put in Company Approver Details
    • Click next and then you'll get the error message (Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.)

I am going round and round without getting anywhere, NO ONE THAT SETS THEIR COUNTRY TO NEW ZEALAND WILL BE ABLE TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT

ChrisMacKay1, Jan 31, 2024
  4. after updating to new outllook in my Microsoft account, i am unable to add my company...

Trying to switch to Microsoft account from local, unable to...

I tried that, more than once. I go thru the complete procedure of getting a new Microsoft account password, then when I reach the final step to key in the Windows password, I try my NEW Microsoft account password, and I get the same message-invalid password. No luck. Any other suggestions.

Charliedog, Jan 31, 2024
Thema:

after updating to new outllook in my Microsoft account, i am unable to add my company...

1. after updating to new outllook in my Microsoft account, i am unable to add my company... - Similar Threads - updating outllook Microsoft

2. after updating to new outllook in my Microsoft account, i am unable to add my company...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after updating to new outllook in my Microsoft account, i am unable to add my company...: after updating to new outlook in my Microsoft account, i am unable to add my company domain email, Gmail account and other are adding with no issues....
  3. I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.

I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.: I registered a new PC with my Microsoft Account, and it was added to Devices. The OS is Windows 11 Home.I had to use Disk Recovery to implement a new SSD, but then the fingerprint reader gave an error - "That Fingerprint has already been set up on another account, Try a...
  4. I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.: I registered a new PC with my Microsoft Account, and it was added to Devices. The OS is Windows 11 Home.I had to use Disk Recovery to implement a new SSD, but then the fingerprint reader gave an error - "That Fingerprint has already been set up on another account, Try a...
  5. I am unable to add a new Outlook email address to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to add a new Outlook email address to microsoft account: I have a paid Microsoft 365 personal account. The only email address associated with it right now is an email address with my own personal domain name. I would like to add an outlook email address as well.When I go to add the address, I get the following error:Your account...
  6. I am unable to add a new Outlook email address to microsoft account

I am unable to add a new Outlook email address to microsoft account: I have a paid Microsoft 365 personal account. The only email address associated with it right now is an email address with my own personal domain name. I would like to add an outlook email address as well.When I go to add the address, I get the following error:Your account...
  7. i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad

i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad: i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad kindly helperror 360 occur in event viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-add-my-companies-laptop-to-trusted/00583678-0631-46b4-83f4-baf1b18e6976
  8. i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad: i am unable to add my companies laptop to trusted device in azure ad kindly helperror 360 occur in event viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-add-my-companies-laptop-to-trusted/00583678-0631-46b4-83f4-baf1b18e6976
  9. I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account: I have attempted to consent my childs account numerous ways and have contacted Microsoft with the same issue with no outcomeRef no. 11051116689I get an error message saying something has gone wrong, its not you it's us.My child is not able to access her new computer which I...
  10. I forgot my windows password and I am unable to add a Microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my windows password and I am unable to add a Microsoft account.: I need help resetting my windows password, not my microsoft account password. I did not add security questions to recover my password, and I have forgotten my password. Can anybody help me fix this problem. I do not have a usb drive or disk drive in my computer either. I have...