Windows 10: After updating my laptop to the windows ten the task bar wasn't showing then I fixed it but...

Discus and support After updating my laptop to the windows ten the task bar wasn't showing then I fixed it but... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I fix my windows key and others that aren't working after windows 11 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mia312, Sep 29, 2024 at 9:13 PM.

1. Mia312 Win User

After updating my laptop to the windows ten the task bar wasn't showing then I fixed it but...

How do I fix my windows key and others that aren't working after windows 11 update

:)

2. Anna Hahn Win User

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

3. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

4. Mayra Aqu Win User

After updating my laptop to the windows ten the task bar wasn't showing then I fixed it but...

Task bar defective....

Hi Bill,

The issue that you are experiencing can be due to corrupted or missing system files. We would like to know if you performed any changes prior to the issue? Have you tried checking for available updates for Windows? If not, we suggest updating your Windows
    to the latest version as it usually provides fixes for recent issues that you encounter. Kindly click this article for steps on how to update Windows:
    Update Windows 10.

Furthermore, if the issue persists after updating, we suggest following the steps below to fix the issue. The steps below will help identify missing or corrupted files and re-register the system/task bar settings.

• Press Ctrl + Shift+ Esc keys on your keyboard to open Task Manager
    • Click File tab and choose Run New Task. If File tab is not visible, choose
      More details and it should show up.
    • Put a check mark on the box beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”,
      then type cmd and click OK.
      After updating my laptop to the windows ten the task bar wasn't showing then I fixed it but... 495387a7-85cd-4c77-aa18-4d361e8e50e0.png

• On the Command Prompt window, type the following command, wait for each steps to finish before proceeding to the next command:
      • dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
        then, click Enter.
      • sfc /scannow then, click Enter
      • powershell then, click Enter.
      • Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
        click Enter.

Restart the computer afterwards and check if it resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Thema:

1. After updating my laptop to the windows ten the task bar wasn't showing then I fixed it but... - Similar Threads - updating laptop ten

2. After updating my laptop to the windows ten the task bar wasn't showing then I fixed it but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating my laptop to the windows ten the task bar wasn't showing then I fixed it but...: How do I fix my windows key and others that aren't working after windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-my-laptop-to-the-windows-ten-the/c8d24da3-7334-4078-a5d0-3702d6216747
  3. Task bar not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar not showing: I got the "automatically hide tak bar" option on and it's supposed to keep the task bar hidden unless I hover over it with the mouse, but instead if I have any window in full screen the task bar won't show at all unless I switch to the desktop and hover over it or press the...
  4. hiding/showing task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    hiding/showing task bar: Since the last update 14th Sept, having problem with my task bar displaying. I have it set to hide when not in use, and display on top of other screens by dropping my mouse down. But since this update, the bar dose not display on top. Bringing my mouse down will make it pop...
  5. Task bar appeared white right after I restarted my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar appeared white right after I restarted my laptop.: Hello, I would like to ask help for my friend. His taskbar suddenly turned blank and just white right after restarting it. He tried restarting it but he couldn't because theres no option, he instead shut down his laptop by holding the power button. The task bar was still...
  6. Task bar appeared white right after I restarted my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar appeared white right after I restarted my laptop.: Hello, I would like to ask help for my friend. His taskbar suddenly turned blank and just white right after restarting it. He tried restarting it but he couldn't because theres no option, he instead shut down his laptop by holding the power button. The task bar was still...
  7. I need help fixing my task bar in window's 10

I need help fixing my task bar in window's 10: For some reason I clicked something that changed my task bar. Now at the far left I have a small area that has my usual icons that I have on my task bar. Then the things in the center taking up most of the tool bar is a section for desktop, Creative Clouds Files, Dropbox, One...
  8. show date in windows task bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    show date in windows task bar: date not showing in windows task bar when using small task bar buttons. I need to show date while using small task bar buttons pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-date-in-windows-task-bar/353c4c07-2dbc-44c6-b468-d7cd9da25688
  9. Task Bar issues after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task Bar issues after update: Hi After the May 2020 update 2004, right-click is not working on icons on the taskbar, also left-click is not working on volume/network/battery and action center icons. I have tried disabling all context menu extensions and was hoping that a recent update might fix the...
  10. Task bar Show Windows stacked

Task bar Show Windows stacked: Show Windows stacked Before all open folders and App are arranged equally on screen by Show Windows stacked option, but this good facility not working perfectly like in Windows older version. How can able to solve this issue?...