Windows 10: After the Windows 11, version 23H2 updated, my WiFi task bar disappear from the side bar...

Discus and support After the Windows 11, version 23H2 updated, my WiFi task bar disappear from the side bar... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I would like some help.After the Windows 11, version 23H2 updated, my WiFi task bar disappear from the side bar and I could not connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by suttavadee, Jul 22, 2024.

1. After the Windows 11, version 23H2 updated, my WiFi task bar disappear from the side bar...

Hello,I would like some help.After the Windows 11, version 23H2 updated, my WiFi task bar disappear from the side bar and I could not connect to the internet.When I checked the device manager,it display the exclaimation point in yellow triangle. I tried restart the device, network reset, update and install new driver. It's seem to be working for while and then It not working again. What should I do?Thank you in advance.

:)

suttavadee, Jul 22, 2024
  2. Anna Hahn Win User

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Jul 22, 2024
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Disappearing task bar icons

Hi,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask what are the updates that have been installed in your computer? Can you provide us a sample screenshot of the issue?

To view your update history, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings and then click
      Update & security.
    • Under Windows Update, click Advanced options.
    • Under ADVANCED OPTIONS, click View your update history.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jul 22, 2024
  4. After the Windows 11, version 23H2 updated, my WiFi task bar disappear from the side bar...

Task Bar & Start Button

After installing firmware updates and others for Windows 11, everything at the bottom of the page including the task bar, start buttons, clock, wifi, speaker volume, all disappeared.

Thomas Maglutac, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

After the Windows 11, version 23H2 updated, my WiFi task bar disappear from the side bar...

1. After the Windows 11, version 23H2 updated, my WiFi task bar disappear from the side bar... - Similar Threads - version 23H2 updated

2. After the Windows 11, version 23H2 updated, my WiFi task bar disappear from the side bar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the Windows 11, version 23H2 updated, my WiFi task bar disappear from the side bar...: Hello,I would like some help.After the Windows 11, version 23H2 updated, my WiFi task bar disappear from the side bar and I could not connect to the internet.When I checked the device manager,it display the exclaimation point in yellow triangle. I tried restart the device,...
  3. Task bar disappeared on my computer in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar disappeared on my computer in Windows 11: The task bar disappeared on my computer.There is no "Start" button. There is a bar on the bottom of the screen, but there is only an arrow on the far right.When I click on the arrow, it shows only a few icons, for example the "OneDrive" cloud icon.What do I do to fix it? Any...
  4. Task bar disappeared on my computer in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar disappeared on my computer in Windows 11: The task bar disappeared on my computer.There is no "Start" button. There is a bar on the bottom of the screen, but there is only an arrow on the far right.When I click on the arrow, it shows only a few icons, for example the "OneDrive" cloud icon.What do I do to fix it? Any...
  5. Start Menu and Task Bar Disappeared after update - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu and Task Bar Disappeared after update - Windows 11: Hi All,I ran an update on Windows 11 and now when I log in my start menu and most of my taskbar has disappeared. I ran sfc /scannow and this identified some issues which it says it fixed. But still, the issue is there.Then I ran dism.exe healthcheck and again the same issue....
  6. Start Menu and Task Bar Disappeared after update - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu and Task Bar Disappeared after update - Windows 11: Hi All,I ran an update on Windows 11 and now when I log in my start menu and most of my taskbar has disappeared. I ran sfc /scannow and this identified some issues which it says it fixed. But still, the issue is there.Then I ran dism.exe healthcheck and again the same issue....
  7. Right side of task bar disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of task bar disappearing: The right side of the task bar System Tray/Notification Area has begun to disappear. Have tried rebooting and no change. It appeared intermittently for a couple minutes then just disappeared. Screen shots attached, visible, then gone. Applications open, or closed make no...
  8. Reversing the Side Task Bar

Reversing the Side Task Bar: I recently started using the side task bar rather than the bottom one. I was wondering if it was possible to flip the task bar so the the Windows Start was still in the Bottom Left of the screen. It seems like a better spot for it rather than in the top corner....
  9. WiFi and bluetooth options disappeared from task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi and bluetooth options disappeared from task bar: This has been posted on Reddit before, but I’m feeling really lost after trying a bunch of different things. I turned on my MSI laptop and now the WiFi and bluetooth options are gone, and the little globe icon is grayed out. This laptop is fairly old—about 4 years. Is it...
  10. Task bar disappeared after Windows 10 update

Task bar disappeared after Windows 10 update: Not only the task bar, but the main screen is totally blank. Also seems some items are changed or missing, such as every time I try to bring up a web browser it keeps asking me which one to use like there is no default anymore....