Windows 10: after resetting windows i tried to log in with my microsoft account it keeps loading

Discus and support after resetting windows i tried to log in with my microsoft account it keeps loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i reset my windows computer 2 times but it keeps doing that I don't know what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bradley Velazquez, Jan 26, 2023.

1. after resetting windows i tried to log in with my microsoft account it keeps loading

i reset my windows computer 2 times but it keeps doing that I don't know what to do

:)

Bradley Velazquez, Jan 26, 2023

2. microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out

This all started when i went from 1909 to 2004 and back to 1909 due to bugs and eventually updated again back to 2004 .
    So currently on 2004 and my mail app starts randomly logging me out of mail both my ms account and my google accounts . At first i thought it was a mail issue , tried the basic troubleshooting no luck . (These were the steps i tried FIX: Your account settings are out of date in Windows 10 Mail app) So i just used gmail in the web and carried on . But eventually i noticed it wasn't just the mail app but the ms store and the Xbox game pass app too logging me out. I'm clueless what the issue could be any help will be apprenticed . Thanks

Windows 10 Home Ver 2004
    Original Thread (Told to start a new one)microsoft account keeps logging out

fireblast327, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Recovery of Microsoft Account, Impossible?

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried to login?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the steps on how to recover your Microsoft Account by clicking on this
    link.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 27, 2023
  4. TonyG Win User

after resetting windows i tried to log in with my microsoft account it keeps loading

Help logging in with incorrect microsoft account

Thanks for your reply Brink!

Yesterday I did exactly as recommended in the link,
    • Option Three: To Reset Password of your Microsoft Account Online at Microsoft
    This gave me access to the Microsoft account currently displaying on the windows 10 login screen (as tested by logging into outlook in a web browser). The problem is that it doesn't seem to be syncing to the computer in question as I have tried the newly reset password several times over the last 24 h with no luck. I am confident the computer is connected to a working internet connection.

Anything else I can try?

TonyG, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

after resetting windows i tried to log in with my microsoft account it keeps loading

1. after resetting windows i tried to log in with my microsoft account it keeps loading - Similar Threads - resetting tried log

2. People keep trying to log into my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People keep trying to log into my account.: Should I be concerned? None of them are successful but It still makes me worried that people keep trying to log into my account, I have 2fa so I should be fine but this is getting out of hand.* Moved from Community Center...
  3. People keep trying to log into my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People keep trying to log into my account.: Should I be concerned? None of them are successful but It still makes me worried that people keep trying to log into my account, I have 2fa so I should be fine but this is getting out of hand.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password: I've received 30 messages in the past year, similar to the one below - I'm assuming someone is trying to reset my password; the frequency to me suggests it is not "by mistake". Any advice appreciated.Hi {name of account}We received your request for a single-use code to use...
  5. Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password

Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password: I've received 30 messages in the past year, similar to the one below - I'm assuming someone is trying to reset my password; the frequency to me suggests it is not "by mistake". Any advice appreciated.Hi {name of account}We received your request for a single-use code to use...
  6. after resetting windows i tried to log in with my microsoft account it keeps loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after resetting windows i tried to log in with my microsoft account it keeps loading: i reset my windows computer 2 times but it keeps doing that I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resetting-windows-i-tried-to-log-in-with-my/9f309a6f-be1f-4232-8f93-86b847f039b1
  7. after resetting windows i tried to log in with my microsoft account it keeps loading

after resetting windows i tried to log in with my microsoft account it keeps loading: i reset my windows computer 2 times but it keeps doing that I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resetting-windows-i-tried-to-log-in-with-my/9f309a6f-be1f-4232-8f93-86b847f039b1
  8. When i try to log into my Microsoft account i keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to log into my Microsoft account i keep getting this error: I'm trying to log into my Microsoft account but whenever i enter the password it keeps saying "something went wrong please try again later 0x80190001" does anyone know the solution to this problem?...
  9. When i try to log into my Microsoft account i keep getting this error

When i try to log into my Microsoft account i keep getting this error: I'm trying to log into my Microsoft account but whenever i enter the password it keeps saying "something went wrong please try again later 0x80190001" does anyone know the solution to this problem?...
  10. Microsoft account keeps trying to automatically log me in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account keeps trying to automatically log me in: I am trying to log into my myivy account Ivy Tech college. Microsoft keeps trying to log me in. The redirect for microsoft came up the first time and I didn't think much of it until it started trying to log me in using my microsoft email and password. Now everytime I try to...