Windows 10: After recent upgrade to windows 11 my Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth keyboard and mouse no...

Discus and support After recent upgrade to windows 11 my Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth keyboard and mouse no... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been unsuccessful connecting the devices so I removed the devices and tried to add them back but it can't locate the devices to pair them.My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anita Skinner, Oct 25, 2024 at 10:27 AM.

1. After recent upgrade to windows 11 my Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth keyboard and mouse no...

I've been unsuccessful connecting the devices so I removed the devices and tried to add them back but it can't locate the devices to pair them.My system details are below:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 EnterpriseVersion 10.0.22631 Build 22631System Manufacturer LENOVOSystem Model 20QF000KUSSystem Type x64-based PCSystem SKU LENOVO_MT_20QF_BU_Think_FM_ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4thBIOS Version/Date LENOVO N2HET67W 1.50 , 20

:)

Anita Skinner, Oct 25, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  2. q0kyzfp6 Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Replacement Issues

Hi Leviozar,

I reviewed the whole article, and none of the steps there fix my issue.

Basically, I only would like to know if is possible to pair the Bluetooth version of Sculpt Mouse to Microsoft 2.4 GHz transceiver. I do not have any issues to pair my sculpt keyboard to transceiver or to pair my sculpt mouse by Bleutooth.

However, my previous sculpt mouse (non bluetooth) could pair to MS transceiver. It looks like the new one (bluetooth) cannot do it, only pairs to Bluetooth.

3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Keyboard Pictured

Microsoft is applying the design principles of its September-launched Sculpt Comfort desktop keyboard on a new product targeting Windows 8 tablet-docked desktops and notebooks, the Sculpt Mobile. Measuring 355 x 167 x 13 mm (WxDxH), and weighing 438 g, the Sculpt Mobile is a compact wireless keyboard that uses Bluetooth to talk to its host device. It features a compact 87-key QWERTY layout in a number of IMEs. Pictured below is the Japanese + English keyset. Powered by two AAA-size batteries, the Sclupt Mobile can work up to 5 months with typical usage before needing a battery replacement. It can maintain a range of 10 meters with its included USB Bluetooth dongle, which can vary, if using the tablet's in-built Bluetooth transceiver. Slated for November 2, the Sculpt Mobile is expected to be priced at 4,935 JPY (US $63).

After recent upgrade to windows 11 my Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth keyboard and mouse no... 102a_thm.jpg

After recent upgrade to windows 11 my Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth keyboard and mouse no... 102b_thm.jpg

Source: Hermitage Akihabara

4. After recent upgrade to windows 11 my Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth keyboard and mouse no...

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

Thema:

After recent upgrade to windows 11 my Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth keyboard and mouse no...

1. After recent upgrade to windows 11 my Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth keyboard and mouse no... - Similar Threads - recent upgrade Microsoft

2. After recent upgrade to windows 11 my Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth keyboard and mouse no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent upgrade to windows 11 my Microsoft Sculpt bluetooth keyboard and mouse no...: I've been unsuccessful connecting the devices so I removed the devices and tried to add them back but it can't locate the devices to pair them.My system details are below:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 EnterpriseVersion 10.0.22631 Build 22631System Manufacturer LENOVOSystem...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard, mouse and calculator

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard, mouse and calculator: Up until last week the above was working fine. The keyboard, mouse and the calculator type item were all speaking to the pc. All of sudden the keyboard stopped working but the other 2 items still functioned. After numerous chatting sessions with Microsoft where they gave...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse Lagging

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse Lagging: Hi there - I have the Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse. Both frequently lag when used with my laptop and Samsung monitor. I know this isn't a memory issue because the laptop's included keyboard and mouse work fine, and the computer is new with 32 GB of RAM. Has anyone else...
  8. Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard pairing problem

Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard pairing problem: Hi folks Last week my dell 17R 5720 windows 10 laptop suffered a hard drive failure I procured a new drive, installed and reinstalled windows 10 from a thumb drive everything went fine except that now my Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard will not pair. I...
  9. Bluetooth and Pairing the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse

Bluetooth and Pairing the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse: I updated my Surface Pro 6 to Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.450 and I now can't pair the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse. I have tried the troubleshooter, the deleting with a reboot and the updating of the Sculpt Touch driver in device manager and I still can't pair...
  10. SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE: I purchased a Sculpt keyboard and mouse in April of last year. Over the course of normal usage I noticed a crack has developed between the left space bar and the letter "B". Am I able to get this replaced? Kind regards, Ted...