Windows 10: After most recent windows update, internet became slow

Discus and support After most recent windows update, internet became slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title says, after the most recent update of windows my internet has become slow. Horrible so. It used to have 500mps and it's been now reduced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Miguel Orefice, Jul 23, 2024.

1. After most recent windows update, internet became slow

As the title says, after the most recent update of windows my internet has become slow. Horrible so. It used to have 500mps and it's been now reduced to 120/200mps. This is NOT my provider, I've called and tested on another computer mac and cellphone; The internet works perfectly. It's my computer and an issue which happened AFTER the update on July 12th.How do I undo this? The update did nothing but compromise my internet and job as a result. I need it fixed asap.

:)

Miguel Orefice, Jul 23, 2024
Thema:

After most recent windows update, internet became slow

1. After most recent windows update, internet became slow - Similar Threads - recent update internet

2. After most recent windows update, internet became slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After most recent windows update, internet became slow: As the title says, after the most recent update of windows my internet has become slow. Horrible so. It used to have 500mps and it's been now reduced to 120/200mps. This is NOT my provider, I've called and tested on another computer mac and cellphone; The internet works...
  3. After most recent windows update, internet became slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After most recent windows update, internet became slow: As the title says, after the most recent update of windows my internet has become slow. Horrible so. It used to have 500mps and it's been now reduced to 120/200mps. This is NOT my provider, I've called and tested on another computer mac and cellphone; The internet works...
  4. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  5. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  6. Internet connection not recognized by os after most recent update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection not recognized by os after most recent update.: My active internet connection is not recognized by my os. Update setting does not recognize active connection; shows network status as not connected. Store will not connect. Games will not connect. Task bar icon shows not connected. Yet Internet works. Am using my laptop to...
  7. slow internet after most recent update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow internet after most recent update: My last update, about a week ago, font changed, and internet connection is spotty. Wish I could go back. Do you have a patch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-internet-after-most-recent-update/98a0c17e-7824-402e-870a-23be79de4dc4
  8. Browsers slowing down after most recent Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers slowing down after most recent Windows update: I usually leave my laptop on overnight on stand by, but occasionally when I log on again the next day I find everything's been closed and it's restarted. Usually I assume this is due to a Windows update since I see no other reason it would automatically restart. At some...
  9. 14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.

14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.: I can't I work due to last updates from Microsoft, my computer is stopping and who pay the waste time of my work /:? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/14-february-windows-10-slow-crash-after-the-most/7eef0399-22f6-45a8-9f27-e7afff8e2a63
  10. windows deactivated after most recent update

windows deactivated after most recent update: Windows 10 pro came with my old laptop and i accidentally dropped it and cracked the screen. My friend had a laptop sitting at his house and it was stuck in the bios because the hdd was faulty, so i took it and put my hdd in it. It booted up without any issues and i decided...