Windows 10: After logging in the desktop appears, it goes dark, it apoears again, it goes dark...

Discus and support After logging in the desktop appears, it goes dark, it apoears again, it goes dark... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.I do not know if you can help me with the following problem. Until yesterday my Microsoft Surface worked properly. Today, I logged in as usual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CAO LABORA DANIEL, Aug 30, 2024.

1. After logging in the desktop appears, it goes dark, it apoears again, it goes dark...

Hello.I do not know if you can help me with the following problem. Until yesterday my Microsoft Surface worked properly. Today, I logged in as usual and one or two seconds after the desktop appeared, it went black for one or two seconds, later it appeared again and went black again and so on... I tried to rebolt several times and the same problem persists. I tried to enter in secure mode. I logged in perfectly same as before, but the same problem still persisted: after logging in desktop trying to load, black screen, desktop trying to load, black screen.... Besides, there are no previous v

:)

CAO LABORA DANIEL, Aug 30, 2024

2. computer screen goes dark

Unfortunately my computer won't stay on long enough to try the suggestion. It just goes dark with no warning, can't get it to stay on for more than about 5 minutes.

kimhawkeye, Aug 30, 2024
  3. Screen goes dark

My screen goes dark after 1 minute of non-use. I have it set to go dark after 20 minutes using Settings, Power. Why is it not taking? Please help

TillieLuna, Aug 30, 2024
  4. kayt---01 Win User

After logging in the desktop appears, it goes dark, it apoears again, it goes dark...

6288 - screen goes dark after 15 seconds

Hi

Have just purchased a 6288. Screen goes dark after 10 - 15 seconds if you don't touch the keypad - very annoying if reading a message. Have turned Power saver and sleep mode off, but screen still goes dark. Does anyone know how to stop it from doing this?

Thanks

kayt---01, Aug 30, 2024
Thema:

After logging in the desktop appears, it goes dark, it apoears again, it goes dark...

1. After logging in the desktop appears, it goes dark, it apoears again, it goes dark... - Similar Threads - logging desktop appears

2. After logging in the desktop appears, it goes dark, it apoears again, it goes dark...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After logging in the desktop appears, it goes dark, it apoears again, it goes dark...: Hello.I do not know if you can help me with the following problem. Until yesterday my Microsoft Surface worked properly. Today, I logged in as usual and one or two seconds after the desktop appeared, it went black for one or two seconds, later it appeared again and went black...
  3. After logging in the desktop appears, it goes dark, it apoears again, it goes dark...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After logging in the desktop appears, it goes dark, it apoears again, it goes dark...: Hello.I do not know if you can help me with the following problem. Until yesterday my Microsoft Surface worked properly. Today, I logged in as usual and one or two seconds after the desktop appeared, it went black for one or two seconds, later it appeared again and went black...
  4. Pc goes dark then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc goes dark then restarts: Hi all,approximately every 2 days my PC goes dark and then restartsthe only thing I get is this in the Event Viewer:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC...
  5. Pc goes dark then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc goes dark then restarts: Hi all,approximately every 2 days my PC goes dark and then restartsthe only thing I get is this in the Event Viewer:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC...
  6. Pc goes dark then restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Screen freezes & goes dark

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen freezes & goes dark: Hey friends... Yesterday I made another topic - Weird issues since last update probably ? I am not sure, if this is related to the other one or not. Last night, I was watching some sport highlights on youtube & fell asleep, when I woke up & woke the laptop from sleep mode - I...
  8. my screen goes dark

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my screen goes dark: recently when I unplug my charger the screen goes really really dark and I barely can see the screen. I have tried power troubleshooting but it was no use. what should I do? it's windows 10 Lenovo laptop...
  9. screen goes Dark

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen goes Dark: hello...the windows starting screen that means the laptop screen showing dark. Even though I set any wallpaper .still it is black . when I go to personalisation setting there it shows the exact wallpaper that I set. But it doesnot work on main screen...but I am able to access...
  10. screen goes dark after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen goes dark after 1 minute: Why does the screen on a portable go dark after a minute without use when all power sleep settings are set to never. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-goes-dark-after-1-minute/9dd5e98f-0d5f-4e25-9086-13bd9679e0bb