Windows 10: after latest update and restart I could not use any keyboards or mice either usb or bluetooth

Discus and support after latest update and restart I could not use any keyboards or mice either usb or bluetooth in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after latest update and restart I could not use any keyboards or mice either usb or bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ErrolT, Sep 27, 2024 at 2:52 AM.

1. ErrolT Win User

after latest update and restart I could not use any keyboards or mice either usb or bluetooth

after latest update and restart I could not use any keyboards or mice either usb or bluetooth

:)

2. ZakkWylde Win User

Bluetooth Mice

What should i get for my lappy? Anyone have any experience with bluetooth mice? any suggestions would be appreciated. Thx

3. No USB mice or keyboards working

I have an issue with USB mice and keyboards connecting to my new Lenovo P51, running Windows 10

The issue started when my USB keyboard (Microsoft Sculpt) started perpetually pressing a 'p' key. This has happened before, but usually stops quickly. To identify the fault, I unplugged the USB receiver from docking station base USB port where it was connected.

Following this, NO USB mice or keyboards will work!

1. All devices show up as 'Other devices' in Device Management. And when you try and update the driver, I get told that Windows could not find the driver for the device.

2. If you attempt to select the driver from the list, no 2.4Ghz drivers are shown as available.

3. I've used a commercial driver utility to do an automatic update (Driver Easy)

4. I've uninstalled USB controllers, rebooted, and let Windows install them

5. I've done numerous hard reboots, including complete power down with battery out

6. I've manually replaced several usb-related INF files in the c:\windowss\inf folder as well (including usb.inf)

However...still no go. All keyboards or mice just end up in 'other devices' and won't work. I've run out of ideas short of a Windows reinstall. Or am I missing something? One other thing I considered was a USB power issue...but my portable usb hdd still
    works (with lights on).

comments appreciated.

4. jerriy Win User

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

Thema:

1. after latest update and restart I could not use any keyboards or mice either usb or bluetooth - Similar Threads - latest update restart

2. after latest update and restart I could not use any keyboards or mice either usb or bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after latest update and restart I could not use any keyboards or mice either usb or bluetooth: after latest update and restart I could not use any keyboards or mice either usb or bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-latest-update-and-restart-i-could-not-use/922ba887-7e8e-4ffa-91da-bdb7565102a4
  3. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update: After the last Windows update my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse keep freezing. I have to take out my USB mouse in order to click on the Bluetooth icon in the systray. This happens every few minutes. What can I do to solve this?...
  4. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update: After the last Windows update my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse keep freezing. I have to take out my USB mouse in order to click on the Bluetooth icon in the systray. This happens every few minutes. What can I do to solve this?...
  5. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update: After the last Windows update my bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze. I have to pull out my USB mouse so I can click on the bluetooth icon in the systray and then click on "Show Bluetooth devices". As soon as the "Bluetooth and other devices" window appears, the mouse and...
  6. Keyboard and Mice USB

Keyboard and Mice USB: Hi,I have lost my USB connectors for Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001. Can I purchase a new USB connector? if yes, where do I purchase from? Thank you...
  7. Usb and bluetooth not waorking after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Usb and bluetooth not waorking after latest windows update: Hi, I am having a lot of trouble since the latest windows update. I have noticed several things not working properly anymore:- None of my usb ports are working- Bluetooth isn't working anymore it says my computer is unable to use bluetooth when it should be- Laptop doesn't...
  8. Keyboard and mice stopped working after the recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mice stopped working after the recent update: Title. My keyboard and mice stopped working once I restarted the pc. The lights turns on the keyboard and mouse but won’t register anything, please help. submitted by /u/azndkflush [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth Mice Dropping Out After July Updates

Bluetooth Mice Dropping Out After July Updates: I'm experiencing issues with bluetooth mice on my surface laptop. Specs, symptoms, and troubleshooting I've performed so far are below. Specs Laptop: grey surface 15", Ryzen 5 355U, 8GB Ram OS: Windows 10 Home with current build: 19041.388 installed 7/25/20 Mice that I'm...
  10. Usb ports and bluetooth disappears after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Usb ports and bluetooth disappears after latest update: Everything was running fine, i don't know what and why it came to my mind to update windows 10 version 1903 with KB4497165 After updating windows my USB ports stop working , i find out in Device Manager under USB intelRUSB 3.0 showing code 10, i find alot about it on...