Windows 10: After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...

Discus and support After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; just downloaded valorant which is not running. keep on crashing after the launching the game. the game is still showing in the task bar but when i open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by abhishek beura, Feb 18, 2024.

1. After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...

just downloaded valorant which is not running. keep on crashing after the launching the game. the game is still showing in the task bar but when i open the game from there and click on one of the options in the game it couldn't open. like that i installed steam and downloaded pubg. first 2/ 3 matches ran fine but after that it keep on crashing. same issue as valorant. so please help me on this issue.

:)

abhishek beura, Feb 18, 2024

2. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices - Microsoft Support

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 18, 2024
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Feb 18, 2024
  4. After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...

iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Feb 18, 2024
Thema:

After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...

1. After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is... - Similar Threads - installing games issue

2. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  3. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  4. After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...: just downloaded valorant which is not running. keep on crashing after the launching the game. the game is still showing in the task bar but when i open the game from there and click on one of the options in the game it couldn't open. like that i installed steam and downloaded...
  5. After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...: just downloaded valorant which is not running. keep on crashing after the launching the game. the game is still showing in the task bar but when i open the game from there and click on one of the options in the game it couldn't open. like that i installed steam and downloaded...
  6. After installing games the issue i am facing is - whenever i opened one of the games it is...

7. I am facing an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an issue: Whenever i start my laptop after signing into it some random spam site always opens automatically in any browser set as the default browser. I have been trying to resolve this issue but every attempt of mine was unsuccesfull. HELP!!!!...
  8. I am facing an issue

I am facing an issue: Whenever i start my laptop after signing into it some random spam site always opens automatically in any browser set as the default browser. I have been trying to resolve this issue but every attempt of mine was unsuccesfull. HELP!!!!...
  9. Internet disconnects whenever I open a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnects whenever I open a game: I've had this problem for over a MONTH. Whenever I open any game my internet disconnects completely and the only way to get my internet back is to restart my laptop, sometimes I have to restart twice to see an available wi-fi. I've tried nearly every possible solution to this...
  10. Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game: I've had this problem for a couple weeks now and I've tried everything. So what happens is whenever i open any game,valorant as an example, I can play it for a couple minutes befor my wifi disconnects completely. The only way of getting the internet back is by restarting the...