Windows 10: After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?

Discus and support After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I put a brand new ssd into my PC. It is plugged in properly and recognized in bios.However, when my computer tries to boot, it says windows 7 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wanderlove, Jul 4, 2024.

1. After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?

So, I put a brand new ssd into my PC. It is plugged in properly and recognized in bios.However, when my computer tries to boot, it says windows 7 home premium at the bottom of the screen, instead of windows 10.I upgraded to windows 10 several years ago, or rather a computer repair technician did for me.Furthermore, my mouse and keyboard do not work within windows 7, not in safe mode or normal start up.However, my mouse and keyboard still work in the bios menu.I am booting from the only drive available as an option, the only one with windows installed, the c hard drive.The first time I started

:)

Wanderlove, Jul 4, 2024
Thema:

After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?

1. After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly? - Similar Threads - installing ssd computer

2. Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation: Every component seems to be working, even when the new ssd is removed the problem persists, i disconnected the old hdd and the problem persists, and even after a bios reset the problem still persists....
  3. Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation: Every component seems to be working, even when the new ssd is removed the problem persists, i disconnected the old hdd and the problem persists, and even after a bios reset the problem still persists....
  4. Computer not booting or displaying anything after new ssd installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?: So, I put a brand new ssd into my PC. It is plugged in properly and recognized in bios.However, when my computer tries to boot, it says windows 7 home premium at the bottom of the screen, instead of windows 10.I upgraded to windows 10 several years ago, or rather a computer...
  6. After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing a new ssd, my computer isn’t booting properly?: So, I put a brand new ssd into my PC. It is plugged in properly and recognized in bios.However, when my computer tries to boot, it says windows 7 home premium at the bottom of the screen, instead of windows 10.I upgraded to windows 10 several years ago, or rather a computer...
  7. New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot: Ok so I have a new HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg300, 15.6". I bought a new hard drive and cloned the one from the laptop. I transferred all my files from my current computer to the new hard drive via USB. I finally replaced the old one with this one: Crucial P3 4TB PCIe Gen3 3D...
  8. New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot: Ok so I have a new HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg300, 15.6". I bought a new hard drive and cloned the one from the laptop. I transferred all my files from my current computer to the new hard drive via USB. I finally replaced the old one with this one: Crucial P3 4TB PCIe Gen3 3D...
  9. Windows installation isn’t working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation isn’t working properly: Hello! I recently built my first computer with my old hard drive in it to save my files, i also copied the windows 10 key on to a flash drive however when i go to the windows instal page it says the driver is unalocated for or something and that it had 0 mb of storage. When i...
  10. Bought new SSD, after installation PC will no longer boot properly even after SSD is removed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bought new SSD, after installation PC will no longer boot properly even after SSD is removed: Hi, I recently bought a second SSD drive and installed it. Upon installation, my PC started having major issues. First of all, my original SSD that I installed windows on will no longer boot properly- when booting directly from it now it just black screens. I tired to...