Windows 10: after I got 22h2 update the next day I got 2 KB updates and now almost each day a new...

Discus and support after I got 22h2 update the next day I got 2 KB updates and now almost each day a new... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello how is everyone, 1. I have windows 11 home and I did the 22h2 update on 9-30-22. then next day I got KB5017389 and KB5017271 updates and a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by curtjackson, Oct 10, 2022.

1. after I got 22h2 update the next day I got 2 KB updates and now almost each day a new...

Hello how is everyone, 1. I have windows 11 home and I did the 22h2 update on 9-30-22. then next day I got KB5017389 and KB5017271 updates and a few days later My HP laptop the screen was going off if i was not using the mouse or key board or watching something the screen will go off after a minute and either I could wake it up by clicking and moving mouse or i had to sign back in. How do I fix this?2 . Then i noticed when i went to control panel and selected programs and features then clicked on view installed updates both of these KB updates are there but they say uninstall instead of sh

:)

curtjackson, Oct 10, 2022
  2. Dark Ride Win User

Day of Defeat: Source Update Released

An update to Valve's popular WW2 shooter has now been released. All you need do is restart Steam (if it is currently running) or launch Steam to get the update.

List of updates:
    • Added new Detonation game mode
    • Added two new Detonation maps: Jagd and Colmar
    • Added film grain and color correction cinematic effects while in spectator
    • Optimizations to the player animation blending system
    • Improved bullet and melee attack hit detection
    • Shortened the BAR reload time
    • Reduced recoil and fire delay on the Garand (yes!
    • Added support for bloom on DX8 video cards
    • Added new phong Shading/Rim Lighting on player models
    • Added vertex lighting to props
    There are a few more additions and fixes included. Needless to say, this is the largest update to Day of Defeat: Source yet from Valve.

Source: Steam

Dark Ride, Oct 10, 2022
  3. -Skream- Win User
    Day Of Defeat Steamworks Update In Beta

A new update adding support for Steamworks is currently available in beta for Day of Defeat: Source, the popular World War II online action game from Valve, creators of the Half-Life and Counter-Strike games.
    Leveraging the recently released free set of services available in Steamworks, the Day of Defeat update will add 51 achievements for DoD, player avatar display in the scoreboard and win panel, and detailed player statistics integrated with the Steam Community features (www.steamcommunity.com).

This update also adds support for popular features introduced in Valve's Team Fortress 2 (TF2), the PC title named multiplayer game of the year by Gamespy.com and PC Gamer. These include "nemesis/revenge" freeze cam and new effects driven by the particle system introduced to the Source engine for TF2.

In addition, this update will also introduce a new map, dod_Palermo, which is a remix of the most popular community map, dod_salerno.

Owners of Day of Defeat: Source, retail and Steam versions, may join the beta free of charge.

Start Steam - Settings ->

Beta Participation : Steam Client Candidate

Restart Steam -> STEAM Server - Game list :

> Day Of Defeat beta

-Skream-, Oct 10, 2022
  4. malware Win User

after I got 22h2 update the next day I got 2 KB updates and now almost each day a new...

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Oct 10, 2022
Thema:

after I got 22h2 update the next day I got 2 KB updates and now almost each day a new...

1. after I got 22h2 update the next day I got 2 KB updates and now almost each day a new... - Similar Threads - got 22h2 update

2. I got three blue screen in 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got three blue screen in 2 days: The first time:0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806654c28cf, 0xffffa98602626a80, 0x0000000000000000Dump file:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. I got three blue screen in 2 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got three blue screen in 2 days: The first time:0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806654c28cf, 0xffffa98602626a80, 0x0000000000000000Dump file:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. i got the update notification but i was not able to update it and after few days the icons...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i got the update notification but i was not able to update it and after few days the icons...: i got the update notification but i was not able to update it and after few days the icons on my taskbar vanished and i am not able to update...
  5. i got the update notification but i was not able to update it and after few days the icons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got the update notification but i was not able to update it and after few days the icons...: i got the update notification but i was not able to update it and after few days the icons on my taskbar vanished and i am not able to update...
  6. i got the update notification but i was not able to update it and after few days the icons...

7. after I got 22h2 update the next day I got 2 KB updates and now almost each day a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after I got 22h2 update the next day I got 2 KB updates and now almost each day a new...: Hello how is everyone, 1. I have windows 11 home and I did the 22h2 update on 9-30-22. then next day I got KB5017389 and KB5017271 updates and a few days later My HP laptop the screen was going off if i was not using the mouse or key board or watching something the screen...
  8. after getting the windows update to 22h2 then 2 days later i got at least 20 drivers to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after getting the windows update to 22h2 then 2 days later i got at least 20 drivers to update: Hi I am wandering why i got so many drivers and other things from windows update 2 days after i got the big update. So i am wandering is everyone also getting all these driver updates? because my windows 11 laptop is only 8 months old and before update i had no drivers to...
  9. after getting the windows update to 22h2 then 2 days later i got at least 20 drivers to update

after getting the windows update to 22h2 then 2 days later i got at least 20 drivers to update: Hi I am wandering why i got so many drivers and other things from windows update 2 days after i got the big update. So i am wandering is everyone also getting all these driver updates? because my windows 11 laptop is only 8 months old and before update i had no drivers to...
  10. I got a new laptop 2 days ago and today it randomly restarted..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got a new laptop 2 days ago and today it randomly restarted..: I thought it might have been some more updates I forgot to reschedule or something, but nothing came up about that. It simply restarted. I looked in my event viewer and this is what I found: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0...