Windows 10: After changing font search bar stopped working

Discus and support After changing font search bar stopped working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I have tried to change font in win11 from segoe to mine and search bar stopped working at all.I cant live without search bar, internet saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by almazoioio almazoioioiov, Dec 26, 2023.

1. After changing font search bar stopped working

So, I have tried to change font in win11 from segoe to mine and search bar stopped working at all.I cant live without search bar, internet saying nothing about that problem, so I've decided to search here.Instractions which I've used in order to change my font:Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts] "Segoe UI TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Bold TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Bold Italic TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Italic TrueType"="""Segoe UI Light TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Semibold TrueType"="" "Segoe UI Symbol TrueType"="" [H

:)

almazoioio almazoioioiov, Dec 26, 2023
Thema:

After changing font search bar stopped working

1. After changing font search bar stopped working - Similar Threads - changing font search

2. my windows search bar stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows search bar stopped working: My search bar stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-search-bar-stopped-working/c6ea7948-d5bc-4e0d-865f-7ecc27c453b3
  3. My search bar and windows bar stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar and windows bar stopped working.: For the past few weeks my search bar and windows bar have broken. Along with my emoji panel not popping up when I hit Win + Period. I'm not sure why it started doing this but I cant fix it. I have tried multiple tutorials on youtube but nothing seems to work....
  4. My search bar and windows bar stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My search bar and windows bar stopped working.: For the past few weeks my search bar and windows bar have broken. Along with my emoji panel not popping up when I hit Win + Period. I'm not sure why it started doing this but I cant fix it. I have tried multiple tutorials on youtube but nothing seems to work....
  5. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font: hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar stopped workingi have restored the font back to default and restarted several services like the other methods said but it seems to...
  6. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font: hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar stopped workingi have restored the font back to default and restarted several services like the other methods said but it seems to...
  7. After changing font search bar stopped working

After changing font search bar stopped working: So, I have tried to change font in win11 from segoe to mine and search bar stopped working at all.I cant live without search bar, internet saying nothing about that problem, so I've decided to search here.Instractions which I've used in order to change my font:Windows...
  8. My search bar just stopped working

My search bar just stopped working: Hello.i got a problem with my seach bar not working, the first time i saw it when i opend the search bar it wont let me type anything, i looked up ways to fix it none of it worked i tried lots of ways like refreshing the file explorer, disabling bing, i did some cmds i reset...
  9. My search bar has stopped working.

in Cortana
    My search bar has stopped working.: It's been 10 days since I did an update. My last quality update was: September 14, 2021—KB5005565 OS Builds 19041.1237, 19042.1237, and 19043.1237Two days ago, I noticed my system was running 100% HDDSo I came on here and followed the directions below in quotations it did...
  10. Search font changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search font changed: Hello, my font for the search bar for windows has changed It has changed from Segoe UI to SimSun. I've tried to reset the default font but that hasn't worked. And when I made a new user account the search bar was Segoe UI font....