Windows 10: Afert my laptop reset it show stop code

Discus and support Afert my laptop reset it show stop code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There are not working windows after reset the laptop It show different type of stopcode how can I fixed it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by satendra sahani, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Afert my laptop reset it show stop code

There are not working windows after reset the laptop It show different type of stopcode how can I fixed it.

:)

satendra sahani, Sep 12, 2022

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Sep 12, 2022
  3. Neilg Win User
    how do i reset the start menu in windows 10 to not show tiles?

A few days ago, my friends Win10 computer stopped showing his desktop and now only shows the tiles (he wants to see the default list of programs, not any tiles).

Clicking on the Windows key or "start menu" doesn't change anything. I stepped him through some online suggestions (including Settings/Start/Use-start-full-screen and making sure Settings/Table-mode was not engaged) but they don't work.

I've also compared his settings (Start/Use-start-full... and Table-mode) to my Win10 machine and they are the same.

Assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neilg, Sep 12, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

Afert my laptop reset it show stop code

n-ster, Sep 12, 2022
Thema:

Afert my laptop reset it show stop code

1. Afert my laptop reset it show stop code - Similar Threads - Afert laptop reset

2. My laptop BSOD with stop code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop BSOD with stop code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.: So I've experienced this BSOD for the whole week and I've tried a lot of ways to troubleshoot it, I've finally gotten the minidump to work and here it is. I've tried memory diagnostics and memtest86 it passed all the test, made BIOS reset, updated my drivers, sfc /scannow,...
  3. My laptop BSOD with stop code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop BSOD with stop code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.: So I've experienced this BSOD for the whole week and I've tried a lot of ways to troubleshoot it, I've finally gotten the minidump to work and here it is. I've tried memory diagnostics and memtest86 it passed all the test, made BIOS reset, updated my drivers, sfc /scannow,...
  4. after a reset my mouse stopped showing arrow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after a reset my mouse stopped showing arrow: After a Lenova Laptop screen went black a complete reset was done.My wireless mouse is no longer working .I have tried Devise Manager and it says the mouse is working properly...
  5. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...: I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I restarted but then a blue screen of death appeared and from there my laptop is in a loop of turing on then blue screen is...
  6. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...: I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I restarted but then a blue screen of death appeared and from there my laptop is in a loop of turing on then blue screen is...
  7. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Afert my laptop reset it show stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Afert my laptop reset it show stop code: There are not working windows after reset the laptop It show different type of stopcode how can I fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/afert-my-laptop-reset-it-show-stop-code/dd2d355d-1691-43ad-83f7-a427e1bf0636
  9. stopping my laptop in the middle of factory reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stopping my laptop in the middle of factory reset.: so my laptop was acting a little weird like it turn of by it self, and i thought I should factory reset the pc because i didn't have anything important and it might also help me on my laptop speed, then it started to restart but i realized I had a work that i didn't save then...
  10. my laptop keep showing bluescreen stop code: critial_process_died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop keep showing bluescreen stop code: critial_process_died: I did many fix solution like sfc scan or Dism tool ,still randomly blue screen with stop code: critial process died every day!!!!! After some research Im able to get WinDbg to analyze my DUMP files Here's the result for analysis yet i have no idea how to fix it !!!...