Windows 10: Advice Needed on Slow Running PC

Discus and support Advice Needed on Slow Running PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!I have basic knowledge of PCs and how they work, but I am far from an expert. I have had to reinstall Windows on my PC several times, and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Serendipity127, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Advice Needed on Slow Running PC

Hello!I have basic knowledge of PCs and how they work, but I am far from an expert. I have had to reinstall Windows on my PC several times, and after this most recent time it seems to have done more harm than good. My computer is laggy and I can't run some games that it definitely meets the minimum requirements for. I'm wondering if there are some settings I need to check to help my PC run better.I have already updated graphics drivers, and checked for other driver updates. I've run defrag and checked for viruses as well. Windows is up to date. I am running with an ethernet cable rather than w

:)

Serendipity127, Apr 23, 2023
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Apr 23, 2023
  3. pc running slow

since the last windows 10 up date my pc is running slow and all games music etc has disappeared. my pc is also telling me it is logging me in with a temp pass word. any suggestions please

edwinmills, Apr 23, 2023
  4. Advice Needed on Slow Running PC

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Apr 23, 2023
Thema:

Advice Needed on Slow Running PC

1. Advice Needed on Slow Running PC - Similar Threads - Advice Needed Slow

2. Need urgent advice,.?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need urgent advice,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...
  3. Advice Needed on Slow Running PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advice Needed on Slow Running PC: Hello!I have basic knowledge of PCs and how they work, but I am far from an expert. I have had to reinstall Windows on my PC several times, and after this most recent time it seems to have done more harm than good. My computer is laggy and I can't run some games that it...
  4. Advice Needed on Slow Running PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advice Needed on Slow Running PC: Hello!I have basic knowledge of PCs and how they work, but I am far from an expert. I have had to reinstall Windows on my PC several times, and after this most recent time it seems to have done more harm than good. My computer is laggy and I can't run some games that it...
  5. Need networking advice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need networking advice: I am trying to transfer files from my laptop (Windows 10 x64, ver 1909) to my desktop (Win 10 x64 ver 20H2. I have a lot of options, but can't seem to get any to work: 1) Google Drive--I appear to have two Google Drives, one talking to my phone and laptop, the other to my...
  6. PC running slow

PC running slow: My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 3584. It running very slow and get hang. When I see in task manager cpu and disk running 100 percent. Pls someone help to solve this, I recently buyed and but it giving still problem....
  7. (NEED ADVICE) Fully reset my computer last night after it started running incredibly slow...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (NEED ADVICE) Fully reset my computer last night after it started running incredibly slow...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZeskReddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6v5l0/need_advice_fully_reset_my_computer_last_night/
  8. PC running slow

PC running slow: Just bought a stormforce PC with windows 10. Cannot get this to run , it is so slow. Wifi is fine and all other devices working well. Any ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-running-slow/048a431b-b337-4bce-b72d-d337449b016b
  9. slow running pc

slow running pc: why is my computer so slow to load video conferencing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-running-pc/fc46cf6b-0f90-4e16-ac05-98c1e7087fba
  10. Help and or advice needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Help and or advice needed: I am running Windows 10. I currently attach a hdmi cable from laptop to tv. Is it possible to stream one thing from laptop onto tv screen and simultaneously surf the net using laptop monitor? Thanks 39170