Windows 10: Administrator: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe

Discus and support Administrator: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to connect to RDP but immediately after clicking the RDP button a black box entitled "Administrator: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe" appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Colorwayfiend, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Administrator: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe

I am trying to connect to RDP but immediately after clicking the RDP button a black box entitled "Administrator: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe" appears with the following message C:\Users\myusername> What do i need ro input? Thanks for any help you can give ✌��

:)

Colorwayfiend, Jan 18, 2019

2. CSRSS @ c/i386

Tried Nod32.. no help. Will try kaspersky. Will try Norton Corporate Edition Anti-Virus. thanks for suggestion.

HiddenStupid, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

THANKS JOY KEMPRAI,

THE ERROR MESSAGE "87" FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE PLEASE. THANK YOU.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]

(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.10586.0

Error: 87
    The online/cleanup-image/scanhealth option is unknown.

For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.
    The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]

(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>administrator:command prompt

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>c:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth

The online/cleanup-image/scanhealth option is unknown.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth

The online/cleanup-image/restorehealth option is unknown.

The DISM log file can be found at C:WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>

VincentYap_49, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Administrator: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe

Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

Hi Can anyone help me, i am trying to open files and folders and all i keep getting is Windows cannot find C;\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe, and so stopping me gaining access.

Especially when I launch my Windows 10.?

VincentYap_49, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Administrator: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe

1. Administrator: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe - Similar Threads - Administrator Windowssystem32cmd exe

2. Cannot run exe file without administrator permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot run exe file without administrator permissions: Cannot run exe file without administrator permissions using Window 11. Just purchased desktop PC. Tried to run plug-in external dvd drive. It will not automatically run the setup file. Says it is blocked and requires admin. permission. I am the administrator. I tried right...
  3. Not able to register a C++ exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  4. Not able to register a C++ exe

Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  5. Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.

Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.: Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program. As a student, I have Visual Studio 2022 Preview. I installed it just yesterday and have the workloads,1. ASP.NET and Web Development2. Node.js development3. .NET Desktop Development4. Desktop Development with C++5. Universal...
  6. cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator

cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator: From exe file property ===> check: Run this program as an administrator open cmd: run as adminitrator type cd ==> enter C:\Users\MYNAME\Downloads\Programs\Apps\Viber Setup ==> Enter ===> 'C:\Users\MYNAME' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable...
  7. Select C:\winddows\SysWow64\cmd. exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Select C:\winddows\SysWow64\cmd. exe: when trying to open "Uninstall or change a program", " System properties" from This PC or trying from right click on desktop to open Personalization or Display setting, a cmd open and close right after and nothing happens, but if click on that cmd right before it close, it...
  8. Administrator and c drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator and c drive: Good day, so I'm the only administrator on my laptop but I can update, reinstall, restore...... Windows 10 my C drive is locked value shows 0 space I've tried command prompts I've tried everything with no luck even did the verification on Microsoft wedsite but still nothing...
  9. C++ Build and .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C++ Build and .exe files: I have been developing a game in C++ for a while now, and I finally decided to make an alpha build and send it to my friend and have him test it. At which point, we ran into the issue of windows defender deleting the file saying its a virus. I know how to circumvent for this...
  10. Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe: Hello. I've been trying to update my Nvidia drivers and I haven't had this problem until now (been using Windows 10 for about a month or two with many past driver updates not giving me any problems) and I keep getting this error. One solution was to do a registry cleaner, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. administrator:C\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

2. windows system32 cmd.exe download

3. administrator:c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe

4. administrator c windows system32 cmd.exe,
  5. c windows system32 cmd exe download,
  6. administrator:c:/windows/system32/cmd.exe,
  7. administrator:c windows,
  8. Administrator C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe,
  9. administrator windows system 32 cmd exe,
  10. download c:windows/system32,
  11. administrator:C:/windows/,