Windows 10: Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10

Discus and support Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a technical reference or known good file to allow PHP to run on Windows Server 2022 IIS 10 ?I had no issues years ago with the Windows 2012... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary K1, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Gary K1 Win User

Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10

Is there a technical reference or known good file to allow PHP to run on Windows Server 2022 IIS 10 ?I had no issues years ago with the Windows 2012 R2. I understand that Microsoft may have pulled support for PHP, but is there any other way to get this software to allow PHP to work ?IIS 10 does not recognize FastCGI, and that is where I am stuck.I see older Operating System how-to's, but they don't seem to work with IIS 10.

:)

Gary K1, Jul 13, 2023

2. PHP configuration in IIS

Hello Everyone,

I am totally new in IIS server but i successfully install the IIS server and view in the browser but when i try with PHP file it's not working

then i install php 5.3.28 and php manager for IIS but it's not working in my laptop. I have also gone through the documentation but it can't help me a lot.

HERE IS THE ERROR I GOT

please check and give me some solution regarding this

HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error File monitoring is enabled for a file which could not be found

ANURAG-SINHA, Jul 13, 2023
  3. Problem with IIS and PHP 8.0 on Windows server 2019

Hi all,
    i'm installing an application that use PHP on IIS.

The first step that I follow are:

• Install IIS from Server manager
    • Install PHP Manager
    • Download and unzip PHP version 8
    • unzip in a IIS root folder
    • Grant IIS_IUSRS & IUSR users on the PHP folder
    When I start to configure PHP using PHP Manager I'm able to open the php.ini file:

Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10 f0EGsOH4M5VZBmCVGsyftGUgKytTPqYf6DpaBmi3WnfIR8CtS8fvUweMFnyZcBqHNskebWC5e5MGyz%2bQDH4o1X1reDs%3d.png

And on event viewer i found this error:

Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10 JLATNeF%2fvIGBYRKyDf4h4cPDXFoD%2b7EeCxir5pQ3%2bs6ecLd3zKXwrVZfjmir%2fu4ke%2bfTDyV5m5G%2bT%2fc%3d.png

Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10 L2OF%2f%2fF2n3ztSY05IiPNUpChC9nbyqIZRhh2Bye1bl1i3nkuCSH7cxtm5PbuHjDVLppzWi7JbsXWzzPNGEmbZn1kQ%3d.png

I have this error only on Windows 2019, the same procedure works on windows 2016.

I have already checked he antivirus and it didn't create the issue.

Could someone help me?

Thanks

Ash Paxton, Jul 13, 2023
  4. Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10

PHP Manager for IIS on Windows 10

I have an AMD Fx-4100, Nvidia gtx 660, 8gb ddr 3. I love windows 10 but I'm a web developer. I've used IIS 8 on windows server 2012 r2 several times, php manager works fine. it does appear that php manager is incompatable with windows 10. Unfortunately I
    think me and a lot of other webapp developers won't be able to use windows 10 until this is resived. It's a crying shame.

if I try to use the web platform component installer it just tells me it failed. if I try to download it and install it php manager says it needs IIS 7 or higher.

in a seperate line of inquiry, why have you made it so difficult to design unsigned drivers, innovative people like to think outside of the box and your stomping my creativity by making the system so idiot proof that a person who knows what he's doing can't
    get in and customize things or create things.

ChrisFoote, Jul 13, 2023
Thema:

Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10

1. Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10 - Similar Threads - Adding PHP Server

2. Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding PHP to Windows Server 2022 IIS 10: Is there a technical reference or known good file to allow PHP to run on Windows Server 2022 IIS 10 ?I had no issues years ago with the Windows 2012 R2. I understand that Microsoft may have pulled support for PHP, but is there any other way to get this software to allow PHP...
  3. Windows Server 2022 IIS installation Fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022 IIS installation Fails: I recently bought Win server 2023 and built a brand new server. I am trying to install IIS from the Roles and Features, but it fails.Some components occasionally show up in the IIS area, but not many. So I uninstall the features, reboot and the issue happens again.The...
  4. Windows Server 2022 IIS installation Fails

Windows Server 2022 IIS installation Fails: I recently bought Win server 2023 and built a brand new server. I am trying to install IIS from the Roles and Features, but it fails.Some components occasionally show up in the IIS area, but not many. So I uninstall the features, reboot and the issue happens again.The...
  5. AD integration is not working in windows server 2016 IIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AD integration is not working in windows server 2016 IIS: Hi, we have Asp.Net with MVC, C#, SQL database web app, which was hosted in IIS windows server 2016. It was working fine with forms authentication initially. Recently, we have implemented AD integration, but when the user login into app with AD credentails, Application End...
  6. AD integration is not working in windows server 2016 IIS

AD integration is not working in windows server 2016 IIS: Hi, we have Asp.Net with MVC, C#, SQL database web app, which was hosted in IIS windows server 2016. It was working fine with forms authentication initially. Recently, we have implemented AD integration, but when the user login into app with AD credentails, Application End...
  7. Problem with IIS and PHP 8.0 on Windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with IIS and PHP 8.0 on Windows server 2019: Hi all,i'm installing an application that use PHP on IIS.The first step that I follow are:Install IIS from Server manager Install PHP ManagerDownload and unzip PHP version 8unzip in a IIS root folderGrant IIS_IUSRS & IUSR users on the PHP folderWhen I start to configure PHP...
  8. Problem with IIS and PHP 8.0 on Windows server 2019

Problem with IIS and PHP 8.0 on Windows server 2019: Hi all,i'm installing an application that use PHP on IIS.The first step that I follow are:Install IIS from Server manager Install PHP ManagerDownload and unzip PHP version 8unzip in a IIS root folderGrant IIS_IUSRS & IUSR users on the PHP folderWhen I start to configure PHP...
  9. Problem with IIS and PHP 8.0 on Windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. PHP configuration in IIS

in Windows 10 Customization
    PHP configuration in IIS: Hello Everyone, I am totally new in IIS server but i successfully install the IIS server and view in the browser but when i try with PHP file it's not working then i install php 5.3.28 and php manager for IIS but it's not working in my laptop. I have also gone through the...