Windows 10: Active windows all moved to main monitor after sleep/off

Discus and support Active windows all moved to main monitor after sleep/off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In a late reply to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by forced_to_choose_a_displa, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Active windows all moved to main monitor after sleep/off

In a late reply to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows-all-moved-to-main-monitor-after/42396920-908c-486f-800b-ff4035337b35 and the very arrogant answer from MikeWillis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/284fac22-2397-41ee-a5fa-dae636a8b499This is NOT a feature, but cleary a driver issue!I can tell, because of this:I am running a Windows 10 Laptop and a Mac Mini M1 on a set of 2 monitors.Before, I had one Asus and one AOC monitor and things were totally normal.I then exchanged the AOC by a new Dell monitor - without changing anything else!And gues

:)

forced_to_choose_a_displa, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Active windows all moved to main monitor after sleep/off

1. Active windows all moved to main monitor after sleep/off - Similar Threads - Active moved main

2. Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour: Hello I have an issue with my set upRIghtnow I have dual monitor main is Asus Tuf vg27aq and samsung both are working fine but after I put it to sleep mode and leave it for 1 hour after I turn it on second monitor is starting fine but my main which is Asus tuf it will start...
  3. Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour: Hello I have an issue with my set upRIghtnow I have dual monitor main is Asus Tuf vg27aq and samsung both are working fine but after I put it to sleep mode and leave it for 1 hour after I turn it on second monitor is starting fine but my main which is Asus tuf it will start...
  4. Active windows all moved to main monitor after sleep/off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active windows all moved to main monitor after sleep/off: In a late reply to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows-all-moved-to-main-monitor-after/42396920-908c-486f-800b-ff4035337b35 and the very arrogant answer from MikeWillis...
  5. Active windows all moved to main monitor after sleep/off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active windows all moved to main monitor after sleep/off: In a late reply to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows-all-moved-to-main-monitor-after/42396920-908c-486f-800b-ff4035337b35 and the very arrogant answer from MikeWillis...
  6. Taskbar moving to the main display after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar moving to the main display after sleep: Hello,on my desktop pc i have two monitors and i have the taskbar set on the secondary display.when the pc goes to sleep or the monitors gets turned off my taskbar moves from the secondary to the primary display.the secondary display connected via DP is like being completely...
  7. Taskbar moving to the main display after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar moving to the main display after sleep: Hello,on my desktop pc i have two monitors and i have the taskbar set on the secondary display.when the pc goes to sleep or the monitors gets turned off my taskbar moves from the secondary to the primary display.the secondary display connected via DP is like being completely...
  8. Taskbar moving to the main display after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Night Light only active on main monitor after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night Light only active on main monitor after waking from sleep: I've been using Windows 10's night light feature for quite a long time now. Lately, on some evenings, my light light will only work on my main monitor, while the side monitors just have their normal colour. I think it only happens when the displays go to sleep from...
  10. Windows + Taskbar move to main monitor after standby

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows + Taskbar move to main monitor after standby: I have 2 monitors, A is my main (connected via HDMI), B is my secondary (connected via DP). B has my taskbar. Whenever my computer returns from standby, all open windows + taskbar move to my main monitor A I've heard this is an issue with monitors connected via DP, but my...