Windows 10: Activation of Product Key issue

Discus and support Activation of Product Key issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchase new Windows 11 Home Edition Laptop but I Logged in with my old microsoft account which was already linked to my old windows 10 pc. Now when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aditya Yadav9, Sep 8, 2024.

1. Activation of Product Key issue

I purchase new Windows 11 Home Edition Laptop but I Logged in with my old microsoft account which was already linked to my old windows 10 pc. Now when i try to open Office app on my new windows 11 like word, excel it showing popup enter product keyim fetching from cmd and when i enter the product key it showing error please help.

:)

Aditya Yadav9, Sep 8, 2024
  2. Vijay B Win User

Activation issue : Can't enter product key

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:

How to Activate and resolve common Product key issues in Windows 10

Redirecting

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Sep 8, 2024
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Sep 8, 2024
  4. Activation of Product Key issue

ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 8, 2024
Thema:

Activation of Product Key issue

1. Activation of Product Key issue - Similar Threads - Activation Product Key

2. Activation of Product Key issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Product Key issue: I purchase new Windows 11 Home Edition Laptop but I Logged in with my old microsoft account which was already linked to my old windows 10 pc. Now when i try to open Office app on my new windows 11 like word, excel it showing popup enter product keyim fetching from cmd and...
  3. Product key/ Activation Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key/ Activation Key: How do I get my windows 10 product key In MacBook Pro using boot camp installation software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-activation-key/08bea70a-4d63-4b2e-afca-2f7cc74e99d4
  4. Product key/ Activation Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key/ Activation Key: How do I get my windows 10 product key In MacBook Pro using boot camp installation software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-activation-key/08bea70a-4d63-4b2e-afca-2f7cc74e99d4
  5. Product key/ Activation Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Product key and activation key

Product key and activation key: What is difference or similarity between Product key and activation keyI have two laptops pre loaded with windows 8.1 and windows 10how can i find Product key and activation key of both laptop?...
  7. product key activation

product key activation: hello, I need help ASAP. our company has purchased, 2 months ago, 2 computers. we installed win10 in both pcs. now, it looks like the recently acquired pcs are not performing well. we want to replace them. the question is, how will I reuse the same product key license on...
  8. Product key issue - Can't activate windows

Product key issue - Can't activate windows: A couple of years ago I bought my IBUYPOWER computer brand new from Best Buy. The numbers on the product key label were so small that I can't read them even with my glasses on so I could not activate windows by myself. I upgraded to windows 10 and then several months later I...
  9. Activation and Product Key

Activation and Product Key: I am trying to activate my windows 10 pro key, after doing a clean install today. It reset me back to home and I wish to upgrade back to pro. This is the error im getting. And i am positive my key works, as i have used it before. I tried to call support, but at this time of...
  10. activation key or product key

activation key or product key: i updated my window and few month later i am asked to input my product key which i dont know or i dont have. pls can you help me with that.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key-or-product-key/3598f686-ff5c-4fe6-8ddf-e77dfa6941af"