Windows 10: Activation Issue After Upgrading to Windows 11 from Volume Licensed Windows 10

Discus and support Activation Issue After Upgrading to Windows 11 from Volume Licensed Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have this Lenovo V14 G3 IAP Laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed under a Volume: MAK license. After updating the BIOS no i did not have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abdullah Azam, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Activation Issue After Upgrading to Windows 11 from Volume Licensed Windows 10

Hello,I have this Lenovo V14 G3 IAP Laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed under a Volume: MAK license. After updating the BIOS no i did not have an account linked to windows at the time, I upgraded to Windows 11 using the Microsoft Installation Assistant, but Windows 11 was not activated. I rolled back to Windows 10, which is currently activated.The slmgr /dlv command provides the following details:License Status: LicensedPartial Product Key: [last four digits of the Product key] [ Same are visible in activation settings of windows, the rest are masked or hidden]Product Key Channel: Vol

:)

Abdullah Azam, Jun 22, 2024
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Jun 22, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Tweaks

Volume Key Licenses, find a way.

broken pixel, Jun 22, 2024
  4. Recon-UK Win User

Activation Issue After Upgrading to Windows 11 from Volume Licensed Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade license

Ahem... lost my activation when upgrading from AMD Phenom II to my XEON...
    Installed "legit" activated Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and yes i paid for the license originally, but that key no longer works.. i paid more than enough to MS *Shadedshun :shadedshu:
    Anyway once 7 is installed.. go here... https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
    Click Upgrade Now, it will give you a download with an app that gives you legit activated Windows 10 based on your Win 7 activation.

Activation Issue After Upgrading to Windows 11 from Volume Licensed Windows 10 untitled-png.png

Recon-UK, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

Activation Issue After Upgrading to Windows 11 from Volume Licensed Windows 10

1. Activation Issue After Upgrading to Windows 11 from Volume Licensed Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Activation Issue Upgrading

2. Activation Issue After Upgrading to Windows 11 from Volume Licensed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Issue After Upgrading to Windows 11 from Volume Licensed Windows 10: Hello,I have this Lenovo V14 G3 IAP Laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed under a Volume: MAK license. After updating the BIOS no i did not have an account linked to windows at the time, I upgraded to Windows 11 using the Microsoft Installation Assistant, but Windows 11 was...
  3. Windows Licensing and Volume Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Licensing and Volume Activation: Hello Microsoft,A quick question about my confusion, is there anyone that helped me out explaining this:1. i want buy the Windows license online, and i saw some online shop sell it around $10 USD, they said it CoA* license and no DVD or box or manual, just the Windows sticker...
  4. Windows Licensing and Volume Activation

Windows Licensing and Volume Activation: Hello Microsoft,A quick question about my confusion, is there anyone that helped me out explaining this:1. i want buy the Windows license online, and i saw some online shop sell it around $10 USD, they said it CoA* license and no DVD or box or manual, just the Windows sticker...
  5. Windows Licensing and Volume Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. windows 10 to 11 upgrade activation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 to 11 upgrade activation issues: HI,I bought a desktop this year. After the latest updates i was having issues with my device so i permanently stoped windows update after watching couple videos online but after some days i saw a notification that my windows lisence will expire soon. I ignored that and...
  7. windows 10 to 11 upgrade activation issues

windows 10 to 11 upgrade activation issues: HI,I bought a desktop this year. After the latest updates i was having issues with my device so i permanently stoped windows update after watching couple videos online but after some days i saw a notification that my windows lisence will expire soon. I ignored that and...
  8. How to activate windows 10 Pro from volume license

How to activate windows 10 Pro from volume license: Hi Team,I have purchased windows 10 pro 10 nos licenses.How to activate this windows 10 pro license in windows 10 home laptops.Can anyone please help me....
  9. Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional

Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional: Hello I was using Windows 7 Professional in my dell laptop with volume license. Now i have upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 and after upgrading my windows 10 showing activated. I have not entered any new key. Now i am not able to understand which key my new windows 10...
  10. Activation Issue after upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

Activation Issue after upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10: Hi, Today , I upgraded my Laptop's windows 8.1 to Windows 10 using Microsoft website's media Creation Tool, the Windows was activated while running version 8.1 but after upgrading I get Windows is not Activated issue, moreover I tried to Activate using 'Change Product Key'...