Windows 10: Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!

Discus and support Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My father's PC has been reloaded with a fresh from DVD DELL Inspiron which came with WIN10 HOME - which was later upgraded to PRO. I can SEE the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Curtis E Norris Jr, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!

My father's PC has been reloaded with a fresh from DVD DELL Inspiron which came with WIN10 HOME - which was later upgraded to PRO. I can SEE the machine listed under MY DEVICES in my Microsoft account shows the machine, the serial number, and it must be talking to the activation server --- as it now shows 16GB of RAM, not 8GB which was purchase amount. I added 8GB to the machine during this reload process. THAT IS THE ONLY CHANGE!I install the software from the USB and once booted - it shows that it is NOT ACTIVATED. Which makes no sense - there was NO KEY and I cannot find the one whe

:)

Curtis E Norris Jr, Oct 30, 2023

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 30, 2023
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 30, 2023
  4. Johan45 Win User

Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 30, 2023
Thema:

Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!

1. Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!! - Similar Threads - Activation FAILS Support

2. Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!: My father's PC has been reloaded with a fresh from DVD DELL Inspiron which came with WIN10 HOME - which was later upgraded to PRO. I can SEE the machine listed under MY DEVICES in my Microsoft account shows the machine, the serial number, and it must be talking to the...
  3. Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation FAILS!!!! Support is of NO HELP - they just HANG UP instead of HOLD!!!!!: My father's PC has been reloaded with a fresh from DVD DELL Inspiron which came with WIN10 HOME - which was later upgraded to PRO. I can SEE the machine listed under MY DEVICES in my Microsoft account shows the machine, the serial number, and it must be talking to the...
  4. I can't activate windows! Customer support is terrible and just hangs up! PLEASE HELP!...

I can't activate windows! Customer support is terrible and just hangs up! PLEASE HELP!...: So I bought a digital copy of windows and recently changed hardware. I have not been able to activate windows on my new PC. I have called customer support everytime. The one time they actually got me to the right place, they said that their system was down and was unable to...
  5. Why Microsoft tech support hang up the phone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Microsoft tech support hang up the phone?: Customer support teams member connecting me to a tech support team. And tech team just hanging up the phone. I’ve called them already three times on the same issue and waisted so much time, because no one reply on the other end....
  6. Activation and hanging up during support calls

Activation and hanging up during support calls: I'm just trying to get my windows 10 activated.... I had a windows 8.1 key from my original pc build in 2014. At some point, maybe around 2017 I upgraded to windows 10 through the free upgrade process. I've now build a mostly new computer, keeping some parts from the...
  7. Support hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Support hanging up on me: I went through the help button on my computer to talk to someone about my personalization issue with windows. I was told I would receive a callback within 90 minutes, which I did. That person tried to transfer me to Office tech support and I had to tell her it's not an...
  8. Is there a way to resolve activation issues via email/messages instead of waiting on hold?

Is there a way to resolve activation issues via email/messages instead of waiting on hold?: Hi, I am unable to reactivate my license after my laptop was repaired and the logic board replaced. The Activation Troubleshooter has options that match my situation, and they even find and show my computer!--but then the reactivation fails and it says I can't do it....
  9. Windows 10 activations and customer support hanging up on me

Windows 10 activations and customer support hanging up on me: I've recently upgraded the hardware (motherboard and CPU) on my existing home PC that had windows 10 installed (upgraded from windows 8.1) and now have to reactivate my windows. I am being hit with the 0xC004C003 error code and the troubleshoot option doesn't seem to help...
  10. Keyboard repeating instead of holding in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard repeating instead of holding in games: Yesterday I got a new keyboard, however it's recently been faulty. When I hold down W for example in games, the movement will kind of flicker. basically, it's functioning as if it's typing. If i hold W and D together, it will only press one at a time. (My keyboard)...